I know some Trump supporters who are kind & decent people

You’re so magnanimous.  Or the only kind and decent thing to do is get rid of Biden.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Most of them are poorly informed. But gotta admit the majority are increasingly resembling a basket of deplorables.

IMG_0293.jpeg

This is exactly why I never discuss politics with family.  Better not to know.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Most of them are poorly informed. But gotta admit the majority are increasingly resembling a basket of deplorables.

IMG_0293.jpeg

You know of any Biden supporters that are kind and decent people? So Trump supports are deporables. Aren't Biden supporters whacky  and lunacy liberals?

7 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

You know of any Biden supporters that are kind and decent people? So Trump supports are deporables. Aren't Biden supporters whacky  and lunacy liberals?

Surprisingly, some of them are kind and decent people.  Perpetually bewildered though when they feel the pain of the policies of the  lunatic liberals they put in charge. They can't connect the dots.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Surprisingly, some of them are kind and decent people.  Perpetually bewildered though when they feel the pain of the policies of the  lunatic liberals they put in charge. They can't connect the dots.

Biden does not have genuine “supporters” or a base. His vote and support comes from the “anti Trump” folks.

• Like 1

Oh, it extends to the local level too. Lots of defund the police folks in Austin now wondering why 911 response times are abysmal.  Same folks who love wind and sun power now wonder why the grid is so unreliable.  Biden himself doesn't inspire much loyalty or love, but they mostly favor his far left spending and policies.

18 hours ago, homersapien said:

This is exactly why I never discuss politics with family.  Better not to know.

I bet your family appreciates you not discussing your political views. Have extended family that we all know to avoid political conversation with. 

31 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Biden does not have genuine “supporters” or a base. His vote and support comes from the “anti Trump” folks.

Lot of them folks, though. They just can’t believe folks that would have deplored Trump twenty or thirty years ago are now more loyal to him than to God himself.

26 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Oh, it extends to the local level too. Lots of defund the police folks in Austin now wondering why 911 response times are abysmal.  Same folks who love wind and sun power now wonder why the grid is so unreliable.  Biden himself doesn't inspire much loyalty or love, but they mostly favor his far left spending and policies.

Fiscal conservatives don’t really have an option, do they? Republicans don’t believe in paying bills at all anymore. Just like their leader.

• Haha 1

Just now, TexasTiger said:

Lot of them folks, though. They just can’t believe folks that would have deplored Trump twenty or thirty years ago are now more loyal to him than to God himself.

I wouldn’t say more than “God himself”. Always felt you to be fairly moderate but appears you are learning to exaggerate.

See Kamala exaggerating at a Wisconsin rally in the news this morning. I haven’t heard any women bellyache about “full citizenship”

https://news.yahoo.com/kamala-harris-puts-abortion-center-194111615.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=0_00

“These extremists want to roll back the clock to a time before women were treated as full citizens — Wisconsin to the 1800s.”

7 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I wouldn’t say more than “God himself”. Always felt you to be fairly moderate but appears you are learning to exaggerate.

See Kamala exaggerating at a Wisconsin rally in the news this morning. I haven’t heard any women bellyache about “full citizenship”

https://news.yahoo.com/kamala-harris-puts-abortion-center-194111615.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=0_00

“These extremists want to roll back the clock to a time before women were treated as full citizens — Wisconsin to the 1800s.”

Salty, you have a tendency to downplay the extremists you end up supporting and to exaggerate the excesses of those to your left.

IMG_0198.jpeg

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Salty, you have a tendency to downplay the extremists you end up supporting and to exaggerate the excesses of those to your left.

IMG_0198.jpeg

Will require some from reflection on my part. I test slightly left and slightly authoritarian but pretty much bullseye center. According to you I am an extreme right sympathizer?

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

Will require some from reflection on my part. I test slightly left and slightly authoritarian but pretty much bullseye center. According to you I am an extreme right sympathizer?

Didn’t say that, but how do you vote?

7 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Didn’t say that, but how do you vote?

Historically Republican. 

Edited by SaltyTiger

6 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Would you say they’ve become pretty right wing?

Yes, at the ones that keep the media stirred. Rank and file voting Republican would be no. 

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Yes, at the ones that keep the media stirred. Rank and file voting Republican would be no. 

Instead of twisting my words, then, do you think what I actually said is incorrect? And aren’t rank and file Republicans rejecting other Republicans for Trump?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

I bet your family appreciates you not discussing your political views. Have extended family that we all know to avoid political conversation with. 

Yeah, they're way too "delicate". <_<

And no one appreciates being called a fool.  If they were in Germany in the 1930's they would have been part of the adoring crowd shouting Seig Heil! and throwing flowers.

I just hope it doesn't take a repeat of that history before they open their eyes.

Edited by homersapien

17 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

So, "rank and file" voting Republicans are hardly "harmless".

Edited by homersapien

2 hours ago, PUB78 said:

Aren't Biden supporters whacky  and lunacy liberals?

To answer your question; yes they are.

Imagine a group of people that actually believe a man can get pregnant and write law to protect such an illogical position.  If the left can convince their followers that men can get pregnant they can convince them of anything they want.  That is the danger of the left and the posters on here have bought into the ideology the left advances, no matter how much lunacy is demonstrated.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Instead of twisting my words, then, do you think what I actually said is incorrect? And aren’t rank and file Republicans rejecting other Republicans for Trump?

I am thinking the question through Tex. 

http://webhome.auburn.edu/~johnspm/gloss/right-wing.phtml

3 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I am thinking the question through Tex. 

http://webhome.auburn.edu/~johnspm/gloss/right-wing.phtml

Fair enough.

This question, too?

And aren’t rank and file Republicans rejecting other Republicans for Trump?

And if rank and file Republicans aren’t responsible for the embrace and exultation of Trump over other conservative, but less incendiary conservatives, who is?

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

So, "rank and file" voting Republicans are hardly "harmless".

Shoe fit much?