Looking for '72 Sullivan/Beasley Car Tag

I came across this on eBay, didn't win the bid... now I'm obsessed. Anyone out there have one they're willing to part with?

AUtag72.jpeg

On 2/6/2024 at 8:38 PM, AUpocalypse said:

I came across this on eBay, didn't win the bid... now I'm obsessed. Anyone out there have one they're willing to part with?

AUtag72.jpeg

i checked on ebay for you and could find nothing.

• Like 1

Thanks, I've looked everywhere. Just one of those things I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for. I have since spent a few hundred $$ on other vintage tags... & I suppose I've just began another Auburn hobby. That said, if anyone has some vintage AU tags/plates out there they're willing to part w.... holler at me

• Like 1

Does it have to be vintage?  I would think there are places out there that could print something up for you pretty quick.

On 2/13/2024 at 1:58 PM, The Freak said:

Does it have to be vintage?  I would think there are places out there that could print something up for you pretty quick.

Yeah, it’s part of the appeal. I like adding certain things 70’s or prior, piling on my dad/gdad/g-gdad’s stuff. 

Had this printed up the other day, but only available to make w a black background. Will work as a placeholder for now

IMG_7348.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/6/2024 at 9:38 PM, AUpocalypse said:

AUtag72.jpeg

I was a very advance collector of vintage AU items (still have many of the items). I have a Sullivan Heisman tag still in the original plastic wrapper