Aubiefifty

bigbird

26 minutes ago, TuscaloosaTiger said:

Best wishes for you tomorrow. Good news that the staples are coming out. I enjoyed your story about you and your Mom and the miniatures entering JHS and the effects. Glad you have fond memories of AU games and your Mom. Must have had a great Dad (step Dad).

me stepfather was more of a father to me than my real father. he made me become a man and after i graduated from bootcamp he was gold. i miss him more than my real father. my father did play fior auburn on the frosh team in the early fifties but other than that i have little use for him. i have many reasons but i will not get into that. but yes thank you!

• Like 1

well folks all the staples are gone and it did not hurt at all. i might need a small amount of chemo but that is not decided but i promised i would listen. Tim told me that is one of the biggest tumor they had seen in a while. so folks i am gold so please return to fussing and cussing with me at your leisure. i feel so blessed. i had a hottie stop me in the parking lot and prayed with and for me. i kissed her hand and i am now thinking i hope she did not think i was hitting on her. i have gotten more love from strangers than i have from many friends. this place showing me love is one of the main reasons i devote a lot of my time posting articles so i can give back. i love auburn people! i will keep posting dailies until i cannot anymore. again thanx to all who showed me some love. i promise i will never forget it. you guys are the best!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

well folks all the staples are gone and it did not hurt at all. i might need a small amount of chemo but that is not decided but i promised i would listen. Tim told me that is one of the biggest tumor they had seen in a while. so folks i am gold so please return to fussing and cussing with me at your leisure. i feel so blessed. i had a hottie stop me in the parking lot and prayed with and for me. i kissed her hand and i am now thinking i hope she did not think i was hitting on her. i have gotten more love from strangers than i have from many friends. this place showing me love is one of the main reasons i devote a lot of my time posting articles so i can give back. i love auburn people! i will keep posting dailies until i cannot anymore. again thanx to all who showed me some love. i promise i will never forget it. you guys are the best!

Wonderful news '50!

Keep getting better, you are appreciated on this board.  WDE

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, tigeraddikt said:

@aubiefiftyHow ya doing, Misty Fitty?

The poster known as aubiefifty posted in a thread in the basketball forum that they were "threatened" and would not post here again. I sent a DM but received no reply. Don't know what to make of it or why anyone would threaten fiddy.

Here's the quote: "

Posted

this is probably my last post. i was threatened and some say i was not and are blowing it off. i have witnesses. hell they will not say anything. i can sign out and still ghost the site. thanks for those that put up with me and have a great one"

It's on the first page of the thread "Bruce goes on a rant"

Edited by Mikey

21 minutes ago, Mikey said:

The poster known as aubiefifty posted in a thread in the basketball forum that they were "threatened" and would not post here again. I sent a DM but received no reply. Don't know what to make of it or why anyone would threaten fiddy.

Posted

this is probably my last post. i was threatened and some say i was not and are blowing it off. i have witnesses. hell they will not say anything. i can sign out and still ghost the site. thanks for those that put up with me and have a great one"

Ok thanks for the update. Odd situation. 

• Like 1

I hope fifty is still reading even if not writing. Know you are missed and wish you would come back. If some were giving you grief just block them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I hope fifty is still reading even if not writing. Know you are missed and wish you would come back. If some were giving you grief just block them.

It's been 3 weeks since he said he was threatened and basically crickets.  Maybe he's waiting on an apology and acknowledgement from the Mods?   

I'll be honest, if '50 is gonna have his ass on his shoulders, I'm glad it's during a slow time for sports.  I've become dependent on his daily articles.  But enough is enough, it's high time the old fart to gets back to work!

• Dislike 1

19 hours ago, Mikey said:

Posted March 28

apologies mikey i did respond but i guess i screwed it up somehow.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

apologies mikey i did respond but i guess i screwed it up somehow.

I also messaged you and never got a response. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NCAubs said:

ok i got all the messages in email and not on the board. i guess i was doing something wrong. i believe or tried to reply yo everyone that i got a message from. i admit to hitting the gummies pretty hard.

• Haha 1

Hey guys, please note that Aubiefifty lists herself as a female. No DEI or woke here. Let's give her credit for listing her sex. Too many posts, including one of my own, that ignored her listing.

ok i got all the messages in email and not on the board. i guess i was doing something wrong. i believe or tried to reply yo everyone that i got a message from. i admit to hitting the gummies pretty hard.

You are forgiven. But I meant what I told you in the message, brother.

1 hour ago, TuscaloosaTiger said:

Hey guys, please note that Aubiefifty lists herself as a female. No DEI or woke here. Let's give her credit for listing her sex. Too many posts, including one of my own, that ignored her listing.

If fifty’s a chick, then I’m a rats a**.

20 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

If fifty’s a chick, then I’m a rats a**.

you should know  after those pics i sent you. do not repeat this when swampy is around because he is jealous and will hunt you down and i am too old to stop him..................

1 hour ago, JuscAUse! said:

You are forgiven. But I meant what I told you in the message, brother.

i bet i answered 15 messages and no i wonder if i screwed al of them up?

you should know  after those pics i sent you. do not repeat this when swampy is around because he is jealous and will hunt you down and i am too old to stop him..................

Here I was, thinking you were just gonna send me pics of this guy…

image.gif

5 hours ago, NCAubs said:

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

I didn't message you and got the same response as well.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i bet i answered 15 messages and no i wonder if i screwed al of them up?

Ha! Don't sweat it. Get better. 

• Love 1

10 hours ago, tigeraddikt said:

Here I was, thinking you were just gonna send me pics of this guy…

image.gif

oh? so you are saying he is better looking? my gawd the horror!

18 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

I didn't realize we had a discreet encounters sub-forum. 🤔

7 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

I didn't realize we had a discreet encounters sub-forum. 🤔

how many you need big shooter? i admit i had to blow them up because of the size.................wiggles eyebrows

• Haha 1