Aubiefifty

bigbird

2 minutes ago, Golden Eagle said:

Glad to see you back on the forum, @aubiefifty.  How are you feeling?  Hope your medical issues are behind you.

no sir. after telling me i do not need chemo they changed their mind. every three weeks. it is a somewhat new program and is not supposed to poison my body. i am using clearview cancer center in anniston and let me say they are top notch. i actually enjoy going unlike other doctors. anyway they claim it is to be on the safe side. they are so amazing i bout 24 godiva chocolate bars to pass out on my next treatment.

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

no sir. after telling me i do not need chemo they changed their mind. every three weeks. it is a somewhat new program and is not supposed to poison my body. i am using clearview cancer center in anniston and let me say they are top notch. i actually enjoy going unlike other doctors. anyway they claim it is to be on the safe side. they are so amazing i bout 24 godiva chocolate bars to pass out on my next treatment.

Thanks for the update, aubiefifty.  Sorry to hear that you have to have chemo but it's great that you can be treated close to home.  And, promising that you'll receive less-toxic drugs than may have been available previously.  Wishing you all the best and will keep you in my prayers!

• Love 1

Just now, Golden Eagle said:

Thanks for the update, aubiefifty.  Sorry to hear that you have to have chemo but it's great that you can be treated close to home.  And, promising that you'll receive less-toxic drugs than may have been available previously.  Wishing you all the best and will keep you in my prayers!

i feel blessed to be honest. it was a horrible time getting rid of the tumor and the 11.4 centimeter mass on my right kidney. he split me wide open because he could not get it out with one hand. true story. i asked for a picture of it and i see them for my last operation follow up so i hope i get it as i will show it.

• Like 1

today is my last routine post op check up for my surgery. or so i hope. i am so tired of docs at the moment but they have been gold. i just get tired of running. i just bought me a tshirt that says......

Fighting Cancer Going Through Chemo and Still This Sexy...........and yes i am an attention ho if you folks have not figured it out.
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

today is my last routine post op check up for my surgery. or so i hope. i am so tired of docs at the moment but they have been gold. i just get tired of running. i just bought me a tshirt that says......

Fighting Cancer Going Through Chemo and Still This Sexy...........and yes i am an attention ho if you folks have not figured it out.

jusc i consider you a special friend. you have been gold to me. YOU are one of the main reasons i came back..........lord help you. grins

• Like 1

On 4/19/2024 at 12:53 PM, aubiefifty said:

Mine was also every 3 weeks. Get some peppermints, they really help, especially with nausea.

• Like 1
  • Love 1