Aubiefifty

bigbird

7 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Good luck, fifty.  First in is not a bad thing.

less time to worry iam so i feel grateful. everything is lining up well. i have a great staff!

• Like 2

by the way! you guys will laugh but i am really fiddy now. i have won the day over fifty times. i worked my butt off getting to that total.  grins

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i have to be at the hospital at five in the am. i am the first one up. wish me luck!

Been thinking about you today while doing a little work. Be thinking of you early morning over coffee.

Can you post some good articles before you head out in the morning? 😉

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

by the way! you guys will laugh but i am really fiddy now. i have won the day over fifty times. i worked my butt off getting to that total.  grins

Told you recently I missed something, but Godspeed. Well, just now reading it. Glad you are doing well fidy. 

Good luck tomorrow buddy.  Will have you in my prayers tonight and be thinking about you tomorrow.  If you can have someone put an update tomorrow that would be great but if not we will continue praying for your recovery.  God speed 🦅

• Love 1

Thinking of you, fifty.  Will say a prayer for you tonight.  No sleep is as good as an anesthesia sleep! Hope you wake up feeling okay and maybe just a little woozy. Praying for no pain and fantastic results.  🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Love 1

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

Told you recently I missed something, but Godspeed. Well, just now reading it. Glad you are doing well fidy. 

Probably would have helped if I read the entire thread. Good luck tomorrow buddy!

• Love 1

Guys give him time his got to come down from the Propofol with a side of Dilaudid high. This ain't your gummy bear highs

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I had a malignant tumor successfully removed laparoscopically from my left kidney last March. I can assure you that Fifty has had better days and will be in pain for a few. The catheter is the worst. I wish him well for a prompt and successful recovery.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TuscaloosaTiger said:

I had a malignant tumor successfully removed laparoscopically from my left kidney last March. I can assure you that Fifty has had better days and will be in pain for a few. The catheter is the worst. I wish him well for a prompt and successful recovery.

Hope you are in the clear and doing better now. 

Anyone close by to fifty? I’m not sure where he had this procedure done.  UAB? I’d sure like to know that he has someone with him.  🙏🏻❤️

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Hope you are in the clear and doing better now. 

Thank you for asking. Yes I'm doing well. The discovery of the tumor was inadvertent on a chest CT for recurrent pneumonia. No spread of cancer and no recommendation for radiation or chemo treatment post-surgery. My doctor assures me at age 72 that something else will likely kill me first. Perhaps another couple of years of bad Auburn football will do me in before the cancer returns.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

waiting-waiting-patiently.gif

Still praying, 50. 

Maybe I need to pray for my own patience. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Still praying, 50. 

I did that once and a young lady named Patience showed up…I kid not. 

43 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Still praying, 50. 

Never saw a timeline on we he was told he would be able to post. Know this board is very important to him. He is important to us and kinda anxious myself. 

Know I have had one major surgery. Could have less about reading or using a computer for days. Did enjoy ME tv watching Green Acres, Andy Griffith, Mash, and Gomer Pyle though.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Did enjoy ME tv watching Green Acres, Andy Griffith, Mash, and Gomer Pyle though.

You sound like my MiL. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1