Aubiefifty

bigbird

22 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

LP you are a good man. i have everything covered. it is like the petty song that the waiting is the hardest part. thank you for standing up big shooter.

Fifty, I'm far, far from a good man.  I've got mistakes from here to Tennessee.  But I serve a great God who tells me to go and help my brothers.   And, you are certainly my brother.   Just let me know how I can help.  I will be there before you can say "throw it over the middle."  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Fifty, you're a real one and one of a kind. 

You got this. When you're feeling low, remember it's temporary. Maybe even pop a gummy, if you're into that sort of thing. 

Then get back here and post articles for a few more decades. 

• Love 2

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

my second ex is fighting for her very life. she has to quit chemo because of low white blood cell counts. then she will start back. we are still very good friends. i wish you the absolute best! prayers sent. i am lucky as it is not supposed to be life threatening but i am afraid of going under because of my age and weight. if i make it i will be gold and they think with no chemo or radiation. you are fighting hard and still have time to send some love?  you must be one awesome fella............

Dang I hate cancer!!! Hopefully she beats it. I remember a couple years ago your first ex wife passed away from lung cancer. Wasn't she from Boston or NYC? I remember you keeping us updated about her fight with it. You seem like a really good, genuine guy Fifty. From what you've told us here before, you've remained good friends with your ex's so that further proves that you're a good hearted guy. 

That last part where you asked if I'm fighting hard right now theough cancer, I'm actually in remission. I had cancer from 2017 until 2020 but thankfully Im in remission. I was actually commenting to im4aual because he had said he just finished another round of radiation last week. Bigbird was right when he said that cancer effects everybody in some way because we've all had it or known someone to have it.

The country singer Toby Keith just passed a couple weeks ago from stomach cancer. I watched a video where he was on Bob Stoops podcast right before he passed away and he said "when you haven't had cancer, it just seems like some deserted island that you fly over. But when you get cancer, it's like you actually land on that deserted island and you find out that it's actually packed with a ton of people. Once you get this stuff, you quickly find out that everybody has had it or does have it." 

I thought that was a good way that he described it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i will be back as soon as i can but i must warn folks i will be on pain pills so i will be crazier than normal. thank you for your kind words.

We'll never know the difference...😉

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, cbo said:

Fifty, you're a real one and one of a kind. 

You got this. When you're feeling low, remember it's temporary. Maybe even pop a gummy, if you're into that sort of thing. 

Then get back here and post articles for a few more decades. 

lol.believe it or not you are one of my absolute favorite posters on the fam. with my crazy behind i might have you mixed up but did you not offer to buy me a tshirt? that meant a lot to me that you would offer. and yes i am ready to get this over with.my main doc slices and dices at UAB so i am in great hands. i love your wit and your posts. thank you for your kind words.

• Love 3

2 minutes ago, aubcali said:

Prayers for you, fifty!  🙏

thank you so much. i am so humbled by the support on here. i am not everyone's cup of tea but i am who i am.  i truly have big love for Auburn and Auburn folks.

• Love 2

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

lol.believe it or not you are one of my absolute favorite posters on the fam. with my crazy behind i might have you mixed up but did you not offer to buy me a tshirt? that meant a lot to me that you would offer. and yes i am ready to get this over with.my main doc slices and dices at UAB so i am in great hands. i love your wit and your posts. thank you for your kind words.

I did offer, because I like you man. 

Glad to hear you're in good hands.

Thanks for the kinds words back at me. DM me if you need anything. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cbo said:

I did offer, because I like you man. 

Glad to hear you're in good hands.

Thanks for the kinds words back at me. DM me if you need anything. 

in my humble opinion you make the world and this board a much better place. it has not gone unnoticed. i think the word is top shelf. pardon me while i leave and go get a tissue............

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i will be back as soon as i can but i must warn folks i will be on pain pills so i will be crazier than normal. 

doubletake.gif

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, aubaseball said:

Fifty,

wishing and praying for the best my man.  

another wonderful example of fauburn folks. gosh we have tied  up and still y0ou come in to show some love. i am humbled and i am not playing...........

8 hours ago, bigbird said:

doubletake.gif

i will be drunken aubie the second  lol.now i am worried mr bird. so birds swim? that water looks as deep as my bull you know what.....grins

• Haha 1

Just hang tough. Being one of the cool kids, I have not one but two types of cancer. Fortunately, both kinds can be treated with chemo pills. I'm two years into the treatments and so far there's been lots of progress and not too many side effects.

Best wishes and take care of yourself.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

i admit i love the love and i am an attention ho but the mighty mims is facing some tough surgery as well so i hope you folks will remember him in thoughts and prayers.

• Love 2

17 minutes ago, woodford said:

Praying for you fifty. We love ya, buddy! War Eagle to a good man. 

back at you big shooter!

• Love 1

On 2/20/2024 at 12:42 PM, aubiefifty said:

the check is in the mail my friend.

I have trouble with my kidney's too. I pray God will lay his healing hands on you

• Love 3

6 hours ago, Mikey said:

Just hang tough. Being one of the cool kids, I have not one but two types of cancer. Fortunately, both kinds can be treated with chemo pills. I'm two years into the treatments and so far there's been lots of progress and not too many side effects.

Best wishes and take care of yourself.

Thanks for sharing.  Adding you to my prayers too. Keep up the fight! 

6 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i admit i love the love and i am an attention ho but the mighty mims is facing some tough surgery as well so i hope you folks will remember him in thoughts and prayers.

Fill us in, if you can. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Thanks for sharing.  Adding you to my prayers too. Keep up the fight! 

Fill us in, if you can. 

he just said it was coming up and that was it.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Dammit man, sorry to hear this confirmed news.

You’re a good dude, fifty. Keep those bright spirits up. Prayers up for you brother! 

i have big love for you brother. i still kick my own azz for taking a shot at you but i did apologize. you are one of the good guys!

• Love 1