Aubiefifty

bigbird

@aubiefifty if you get a time for the procedure this Tuesday let us know so that we can all be sending up prayers immediately before the surgery.  Bird or I will start a prayer thread to make sure the Big Guy knows we care!!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

@aubiefifty if you get a time for the procedure this Tuesday let us know so that we can all be sending up prayers immediately before the surgery.  Bird or I will start a prayer thread to make sure the Big Guy knows we care!!! 

i will find out tomorrow but it was hinted at five tuesday morning but dr phyllis runs on dr phyllis time and folks joke about it. i am not really sure. shrugs.........but thanx i will take all the prayers and good vibes i can get.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, aujohnson said:

Praying for you fifty! Hope you have a speedy and uneventful recovery. 

thanx so much! i am gonna ask doc if he can pretty me up some while i am under...........grins

19 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i will find out tomorrow but it was hinted at five tuesday morning but dr phyllis runs on dr phyllis time and folks joke about it. i am not really sure. shrugs.........but thanx i will take all the prayers and good vibes i can get.

I know you have lots going on...   Keep us apprised of the time if you can...

• Like 1

Just now, LPTiger said:

I know you have lots going on...   Keep us apprised of the time if you can...

i was told five but he runs late so i can only get close. they are doing blood work and an ekg i guess to see if my heart will take it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i have big love for you brother. i still kick my own azz for taking a shot at you but i did apologize. you are one of the good guys!

Man, don’t think a second more on it dude. Spats happen between bros, that’s just the way it is. We wrassle in the yard then go have a beer. Hell, I might even try my first gummy of we ever meet.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Man, don’t think a second more on it dude. Spats happen between bros, that’s just the way it is. We wrassle in the yard then go have a beer. Hell, I might even try my first gummy of we ever meet.

if you ever do a gummy take  a small bite and wait awhile. they are way stronger than smoking. i have been smokiing for over fifty something years and one third will get me buzzed. i would hate for you to take too much and get a hell ride instead of a high........grins.

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

if you ever do a gummy take  a small bite and wait awhile. they are way stronger than smoking. i have been smokiing for over fifty something years and one third will get me buzzed. i would hate for you to take too much and get a hell ride instead of a high........grins.

Well since I’ve never done either, I’ll take you advice, if I’m ever presented with that option.😬

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Well since I’ve never done either, I’ll take you advice, if I’m ever presented with that option.😬

you can drink too much right? same with most anything. i just wanted to watch your back so to speak in case you ever did.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

you can drink too much right? same with most anything. i just wanted to watch your back so to speak in case you ever did.

It's interesting that people die from drinking too much, but alcohol is more socially acceptable than weed.  

You won't die from a marijuana overdose. But you will sure as hell think you are dying haha

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tiger Refuge said:

You can always look into a suppository option.

• Haha 3

I’m just now seeing this. 🥺  @aubiefifty, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I will be asking God to cover you with His healing hands and to take away any anxiety you may have and give you peace.  I will ask Him to guide the doctors and your caregivers to allow them to give you the very best care. I will ask Him to make your recovery as quick and painless as possible.  We all love you! Keep us posted!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

Reading this post and you mentioned taking too much of a gummie and getting a hell ride instead of a good high, I immediately pictured a bad high like the girl in Cheech & Chong's Up in Smoke movie. She thought she was snorting some coke but Tommy Chong walks into the room and tells her that wasn't coke you just snorted, that was Ajax. 😂🤣 She was making elephant sounds and acting like her arm was an elephant trunk!! She damn near started foaming at the mouth. 

I used to watch their movies alot and my dad had their albums I would listen to. 

Do you remember Cheech knocking on the door and Tommy Chong said "who is it?" It's Dave man, let me in. "Dave's not here man." No man, I'm Dave. Let me in man. "I told you bro, Dave's not here." 

Edited by TeamZero77
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

Reading this post and you mentioned taking too much of a gummie and getting a hell ride instead of a good high, I immediately pictured a bad high like the girl in Cheech & Chong's Up in Smoke movie. She thought she was snorting some coke but Tommy Chong walks into the room and tells her that wasn't coke you just snorted, that was Ajax. 😂🤣 She was making elephant sounds and acting like her arm was an elephant trunk!! She damn near started foaming at the mouth. 

I used to watch their movies alot and my dad had their albums I would listen to. 

Do you remember Cheech knocking on the door and Tommy Chong said "who is it?" It's Dave man, let me in. "Dave's not here man." No man, I'm Dave. Let me in man. "I told you bro, Dave's not here." 

oh yes! classic stuff! you remember basketball jones?man i loved that song. i still do!

• Love 1

14 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

thanx so much! i am gonna ask doc if he can pretty me up some while i am under...........grins

It's not a week long surgery......... Grins

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

update. my heart and blood pressure are wonderful. they will call monday in the afternoon to let me know what time. i am so ready.............

• Like 5
  • Love 3

15 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

oh yes! classic stuff! you remember basketball jones?man i loved that song. i still do!

Oh I loved that. Tyrone Shoelaces was the character 😂 I got a basketball jooooones, a basketball jooooones......."I loved that basketball. That basketball was like a basketball to me. I even put that basketball underneath my pillow. Maybe that's why I can't sleep at night. I need help ladies & gentlemen" 😂

Did you know George Harrison played the guitar part on that song when it was recorded? Carole King & Billy Preston both played piano on it too. Michele Phillips sang backups on it. She was in The Mamas and the Papas. 

Growing up, my parents always had albums playing in our house. For some reason I would always listen to Cheech & Chong albums and an album my Dad had of Saturday Night Live. It was the original cast of Belushi, Dan Akroyd, Chevy Chase, Garrett Morris, Gilda Radner, etc. It was an album full of SNL skits that they put out in the 70's. I'm not sure why my 5 year old self was so hooked on those comedy albums but I wore them out. Damn I miss those times. A turntable, some albums and headphones and I was set. Music was always huge in my parents home. Back then if my parents would've had to make a decision between music on the stereo/radio or having cable TV, they would've taken the music 10 times out of 10. I truly miss those simple times back then.

• Love 1

7 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

Oh I loved that. Tyrone Shoelaces was the character 😂 I got a basketball jooooones, a basketball jooooones......."I loved that basketball. That basketball was like a basketball to me. I even put that basketball underneath my pillow. Maybe that's why I can't sleep at night. I need help ladies & gentlemen" 😂

Did you know George Harrison played the guitar part on that song when it was recorded? Carole King & Billy Preston both played piano on it too. Michele Phillips sang backups on it. She was in The Mamas and the Papas. 

Growing up, my parents always had albums playing in our house. For some reason I would always listen to Cheech & Chong albums and an album my Dad had of Saturday Night Live. It was the original cast of Belushi, Dan Akroyd, Chevy Chase, Garrett Morris, Gilda Radner, etc. It was an album full of SNL skits that they put out in the 70's. I'm not sure why my 5 year old self was so hooked on those comedy albums but I wore them out. Damn I miss those times. A turntable, some albums and headphones and I was set. Music was always huge in my parents home. Back then if my parents would've had to make a decision between music on the stereo/radio or having cable TV, they would've taken the music 10 times out of 10. I truly miss those simple times back then.

i knew george played on it but that was it.i saw billy open AND play with the stones.also cheech and chogsmeatlsonmg  with our man in a tutu...........great stuff.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2024 at 10:20 AM, aubiefifty said:

update. my heart and blood pressure are wonderful.

I knew staying away from the Politics board would pay dividends for you. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

I knew staying away from the Politics board would pay dividends for you. 

i did as well. i was angry at what i felt was hurting america and i realized i was not helping things and making enemies. and most of them have forgiven me and it is indeed a blessing.

• Love 1

On 2/22/2024 at 8:47 PM, yngwie1995 said:

You can always look into a suppository option.

you can laugh but i met a bass player that lives in piedmont and when he takespills he incerts them up his anus and claims he gets off faster and a better high. weird.................

• Haha 1

Thinking and praying for you 50!

I look forward to hearing from you when you are able to get back on here and keep all of us never-do-wells straight.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Fifty - other than a love for Auburn sports, we haven’t seemed to find too much common ground, but I’ve enjoyed (most of) our discussions ;) .  But I want you to know that I’m praying for you and your medical caregivers.   Here’s to a full and fast recovery.    

War Damn Eagle!  

• Love 1

i have to be at the hospital at five in the am. i am the first one up. wish me luck!

• Like 8
  • Love 1