Men at Georgia Game Thread

31 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

Go 3-1 over the last 4 and call it a day.

Way to have that defeatist attitude.  

• Haha 2

Please  I am begging 🙏 y’all don’t act a fool tonight and the rest of the week like has been the case lately after losses. This sub loses its damn mind anytime we lose a game and try’s to re assess the whole program and figure out what’s “wrong”.

We are playing on the road vs the best team in conference and most likely are going to lose. It’s probaly going to get ugly to. just go in tonight with low expectations and you won’t be upset. Thank you for coming to my Ted talk!! 😂😂

• Like 2

16 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

Go 3-1 over the last 4 and call it a day.

Think a loss here would effectively eliminate you from the regular season trophy and probably result in you being on the outside of the double-bye tier for the SEC tournament. 

Not saying that to complain or be negative, just posting what I think would be the result of that 3-1 run. Dropping that Miss St game was really what got us here tbh. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Please  I am begging 🙏 y’all don’t act a fool tonight and the rest of the week like has been the case lately after losses. This sub loses its damn mind anytime we lose a game and try’s to re assess the whole program and figure out what’s “wrong”.

We are playing on the road vs the best team in conference and most likely are going to lose. It’s probaly going to get ugly to. just go in tonight with low expectations and you won’t be upset. Thank you for coming to my Ted talk!! 😂😂

I go into every game with a hope to win but I don’t expect it.  I get over losses pretty quickly. 

Let’s gooooooooo!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Think a loss here would effectively eliminate you from the regular season trophy and probably result in you being on the outside of the double-bye tier for the SEC tournament. 

Not saying that to complain or be negative, just posting what I think would be the result of that 3-1 run. Dropping that Miss St game was really what got us here tbh. 

Depends who all loses the rest of the way. Really needed Mississippi State to not choke vs Kentucky last night. That would of gone a long way to helping us get a double bye when it comes to the games we can’t control.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Depends who all loses the rest of the way. Really needed Mississippi State to not choke vs Kentucky last night. That would have gone a long way to helping us get a double bye when it comes to the games we can’t control.

As it is, the odds are definitely not in our favor. But they had their chance to secure that with playing UK at home, so I can’t complain too much. 

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

That's not a very positive outlook.