Men at Georgia Game Thread

4 minutes ago, e808 said:

Gonna be interesting if the reason Aden played heavy minutes because something is wrong with Tre. He didn’t seem affected with the additional minutes 

Sick,maybe?

6 minutes ago, e808 said:

Gonna be interesting if the reason Aden played heavy minutes because something is wrong with Tre. He didn’t seem affected with the additional minutes 

And I noticed Denver’s time was cut short also.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

And I noticed Denver’s time was cut short also.

U right. I didn’t even notice Denver come to think of it. Maybe would have seen the Card|Broome tandem if it wasn’t for all the cheap fouls

40 minutes ago, e808 said:

I  am happy about the win but would still like to voice my displeasure to the SEC office about this officiating. This can’t continue. Just some insane phantom calls.

without a doubt. Fortunately, they stopped doing it at the end or we would have zero players available to play.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

God Bless you having to listen to Andy, but a win helps..

I do wish I could’ve heard one Rod game, just to feel where the expectation has been set at. I feel like Andy’s just a pest sometimes, but the color commentator adds a lot of dead time so I guess someone has to fill it…

• Angry 1

Anyone know where to watch his post game interview. Heard it was a tearjerker.

8 minutes ago, toddc said:

Anyone know where to watch his post game interview. Heard it was a tearjerker.

Just keep watching SEC Now. It will play 250 times tonight.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, BustemBigBlue said:

Cardwell hitting a 3 just warms my heart. 

If he would have got the 2nd one ... 😆 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

that 6-8 minutes late in the second half is as good of basketball as you will see … great bounce back after the whippin last week … AUsome road win 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Baker-Mazara has been my favorite player since early in the season. Glad to see him do well as a start against UGA.

That said, what a weird starting lineup against UGA, what an unusual defense, what strange configurations of Auburn players on the floor. That aid, with all the fouls called on our starters, thanks to CBP to getting cmbinations of players on he floor who could WIN this game!

WDE!

• Like 3

Why exactly were folks calling Florida and Mississippi state bad losses? Both are on absolute rolls lately. Both have 19 wins and both will be in the ncaa tourney. Those are 2 good basketball teams. 

• Like 2

War Damn CBM and Aden Holloway Eagle bay baaaaay!!!! 💙🧡🦅🐯🐅 let’s fuggin gooooo!!!!! Yesssirrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_7154.jpeg

IMG_7153.jpeg

IMG_7152.jpeg

IMG_7151.jpeg

IMG_7150.jpeg

IMG_7149.jpeg

IMG_7148.jpeg

IMG_7147.jpeg

IMG_7146.jpeg

IMG_7145.jpeg

IMG_7142.jpeg

IMG_7144.jpeg

IMG_7143.jpeg

IMG_7139.jpeg

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I do wish I could’ve heard one Rod game, just to feel where the expectation has been set at. I feel like Andy’s just a pest sometimes, but the color commentator adds a lot of dead time so I guess someone has to fill it…

It says a lot about you that you didn’t start listening/paying attention to AU games until Andy became the play by play guy. That was only 4 years ago! WTF were you doing before then  maaan???  First you refused to go see AU play several home games as a student the Isaac Okoro year and now this!? Why do you always got to hurt me like this!? 😭😭Where does it end man??? 😂😂

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Why exactly were folks calling Florida and Mississippi state bad losses? Both are on absolute rolls lately. Both have 19 wins and both will be in the ncaa tourney. Those are 2 good basketball teams. 

It’s a deep league this year. Hopefully people see now. For me State hurt the most. Just needed anyone to make a shot or two.
From what I have seen only Vandy and Mizzou are really bad. I think Stack time maybe up

Edited by e808
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, e808 said:

It’s a deep league this year. Hopefully people see now. For me State hurt the most. Just needed anyone to make a shot or two.
From what I have seen only Vandy and Mizzou are really bad. I think Stack time maybe up

That’s what state does though. It’s a tough matchup for Broome and our front court (and really our whole team. They have massive size and athleticism advantages over our guards and wings too.) because of their size, length and athleticism. Def the ugliest we have looked with the app state game outside of the obvious answer which is the Florida game. 

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

That’s what state does though. It’s a tough matchup for Broome and our front court (and really our whole team. They have massive size and athleticism advantages over our guards and wings too.) because of their size, length and athleticism. Def the ugliest we have looked with the app state game outside of the obvious answer which is the Florida game. 

Although JW injury was unfortunate it has forced CBP to explore some other options and may have found something. Gonna be interesting going forward and once JW is ready.  
Not sure if it was a one off but Aden seemed to play better with the added minutes. Maybe he felt less pressure with the added time to play 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, e808 said:

Although JW injury was unfortunate it has forced CBP to explore some other options and may have found something. Gonna be interesting going forward and once JW is ready.  
Not sure if it was a one off but Aden seemed to play better with the added minutes. Maybe he felt less pressure with the added time to play 

Tre RIGHT NOW is the safer play as PG. I still trust him more in a close game. He has the higher floor. He is the better defensive player just strictly because of his size. But there is absolutely no question Aden has the higher ceiling and if he’s hitting 3 point shots consistently it will take our offense to a different level. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Old fan 47 said:

May be good that he is out of eligibility after this year. It’s become obvious, Holloway was a swing and a miss at a big time 5 star. Kind of why I think the Star system is crap, but real scouting should be true. Hope the kid sticks around and keeps learning the game. Not saying he can’t be extremely good, but just wasn’t ready this season. 

KD and Dylan both actually can come back next year and use their vivid year if they (and the staff) want them to. Both are only 4th year seniors. 

7 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

War Damn CBM and Aden Holloway Eagle bay baaaaay!!!! 💙🧡🦅🐯🐅 let’s fuggin gooooo!!!!! Yesssirrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_7154.jpeg

IMG_7153.jpeg

IMG_7152.jpeg

IMG_7151.jpeg

IMG_7150.jpeg

IMG_7149.jpeg

IMG_7148.jpeg

IMG_7147.jpeg

IMG_7146.jpeg

IMG_7145.jpeg

IMG_7142.jpeg

IMG_7144.jpeg