Men vs Tennessee Game Thread

Of course they make a 3 to end the half 44-40 UT. It may just be me but they may have the most annoying looking bunch of dudes I've ever seen.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, TAYLORKEETON said:

Gotta give them credit. They have answered every dang time we’ve gotten any momentum, they crush it. 

They've got some dudes that can play. 

Just now, TAYLORKEETON said:

Gotta give them credit. They have answered every dang time we’ve gotten any momentum, they crush it. 

Not really Auburn crush their own momentum with a bad shot or a turnover 

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Of course they make a 3 to end the half 44-40 UT. It may just be me but they may have the most annoying looking bunch of dudes I've ever seen.

I give that to Kentucky....especially every time ESPN keep showing their bench after ever Kentucky make...

1 minute ago, 81spacetiger said:

The 2nd half should be wild. 

We'll need 3's to win this game; we have 5 now

I would say they just need to take care of the ball. Cut those turnovers in half. Gotta believe Auburn would be winning 

Great half considering we gave the ball up a lot. Love the intensity. AU can win this game, but they have to believe 

• Like 1

These are two good teams. Some of the turnovers is because Tenn plays such tough defense. So far we have played well on D but so has Tenn.

I don't know if we will win this game but we are playing one of the best teams in the country tough at their home court. 

We are giving ourselves a chance to win. We need to come out hard at start of second half.

It’s crap they currently have Auburn playing App State again. According to bracketology 

• Like 1

Just now, AuburnNTexas said:

These are two good teams. Some of the turnovers is because Tenn plays such tough defense. So far we have played well on D but so has Tenn.

I don't know if we will win this game but we are playing one of the best teams in the country tough at their home court. 

We are giving ourselves a chance to win. We need to come out hard at start of second half.

Yes, TN plays good D.  About as good as we do.

Dog fight.  Hope the refs call it fairly.

1 minute ago, WillMunny said:

Yes, TN plays good D.  About as good as we do.

Dog fight.  Hope the refs call it fairly.

Everybody complaining about turnovers as we have 9 but other side of coin is Tenn has 9 also. Like i said earlier both teams are playing hard on D. Many turnovets by both teams is because of good D.