Marjorie Taylor Greene with a MAGA baseball cap on says it all.

How pathetic is Northwest Georgia?  There has to be SOMEONE that would be a better congressman that that silly woman.

• Like 1

She is a MAGA type of politician.  I would think some Democrats would, at least, be wanting to be one the side of getting our 6 American hostages back from HAMAS and not show support for them.

• Facepalm 1

24 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

r/PoliticalHumor - Karen gonna Karen

I find politicizing Ms Riley while her family is still in deep morning to be beyond  inappropriate. On a friggin T-shirt. What a parasite.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I find politicizing Ms Riley while her family is still in deep morning to be beyond  inappropriate. On a friggin T-shirt. What a parasite.

Now do supporting HAMAS when there are 6 American hostages still in captivity. 

• Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Now do supporting HAMAS when there are 6 American hostages still in captivity. 

Huh?  My post had nothing to do with Hamas. MTG is literally insane. Literally.

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Huh?  My post had nothing to do with Hamas. MJT is literally insane. Literally.

Here are Dem reps sporting Hamas scarfs in support of people who have American citizens held as hostages, but this isn’t insane?  Maybe not, but it is disgusting, wouldn’t you agree?

• Facepalm 1

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Here are Dem reps sporting Hamas scarfs in support of people who have American citizens held as hostages, but this isn’t insane?  Maybe not, but it is disgusting, wouldn’t you agree?

The OP  was mtg/maga has been politicizing non stop a woman who was only buried last week and whose family didn’t ask for this. Can’t imagine. Completely inappropriate. I’m not going to get into a Hamas debate on this thread - it’s yet another deflection. Respectfully, if you want to get into a pro Netanyahu , anyone who supports the Palestinian civilians should be beaten then deported - start a thread.

BOTH sides SUCK.

Nothing new. 

19 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

The OP  was mtg/maga has been politicizing non stop a woman who was only buried last week and whose family didn’t ask for this. Can’t imagine. Completely inappropriate.

I think she could have been more sympathetic to the family, no doubt.  However, by being such a douche she exposed Biden’s brain dead state.  When he goes off the teleprompter he didn’t say her name correctly, blamed it on an illegal (which his own party has been trying to label them as *new comers*) and downplayed illegal immigrant crime by trying to compare legal crime to her murder.

I’m surprised he took the bait without a prepared statement that the communist proletariat had approved.

• Facepalm 1

17 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

BOTH sides SUCK.

Nothing new. 

Yep. Extremes running around in zany circles screaming communists vs facists at each other - and with independent moderates (50% of the electorate) watching in disbelief , trying to figure out what the hell to do.

Same crap, different day.

• Thanks 1