Is Nate feeling his Oates?

tell me why i think most of nates players do not like him? he throws them under the bus over and over and they respond less and less. am i missing something here? i do not care for him so i might be biased but how can you play hard for him when he basically keeps saying they are not men on the court basically. i am i right or am i high or both?

well dot my depends i spoke too soon......

26 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Arkansas blew it. 🙄

Let's hope bama gets a bad matchup in the first round of the tournament. 

With a little help from the refs, as always.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2024 at 1:57 PM, arktiger1975 said:

With a little help from the refs, as always.

The refs helped, but what really lost Arky the game is their 6'9 or 10 (however tall he is) missed a 2 handed jam with around 15 seconds left that would have put them up by 2 possessions.

In other words GAME OVER, but lucky Turds get another lucky gift handed to them.

As to the OP:  Players want to play for Nate bc of his style play. He only has 1 strategy & that is jack up as many 3's as possible. This is what attracts his scoring & he looks good when they are hitting them bc opposing coaches don't know the secret to beating them, which is don't let them have wide open 3's and push them around in the paint as much as possible, like BP figured out when we played them in the Jungle.

When you play them to make them a 2 point shooting team, you've pretty much whipped them. Of course all teams don't have the horses to accomplish this, but us, UT and UF showed that we do.

I think Bama will win their 1st game in the Big Dance, but will get bumped in the 2nd or 3rd game bc they will play a team with the horses to beat them then.

And finally, NO! I don't see how anybody but that guys momma could possibly like him personally.

• Like 2