Have 2 people ever been more different than Trump and…

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

"liberal media"  :laugh:

You're part of the problem.

Just telling you what he addressed. I did not say it. Your response is typical and without thought.

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

Just telling you what he addressed. I did not say it. Your response is typical and without thought.

All my responses are with "thought". 

The fact you don't understand it, doesn't mean it's not there.

On 3/15/2024 at 3:04 PM, SaltyTiger said:

Thanks for reading the article. The simplistic article did not blame Biden for inflation, etc…. 1. Just said it happened under his watch. 2. Will try and find you a more complex article the next time. 3.Can see you feel that you are above some opinions.

1) Yes, but the author cited that as a reason Trump supporters support him, which illustrates my point.

2) ??  Are you taking my response personally?   I am not criticizing you, just analyzing the article you happened to cite. Or are you just trying to be snarky?

3) Absolutely.  (Key word is "some".)  In this case, I do agree with all of the points he made about MAGAs - it was accurate.  What I disagree with is the premise that Trump critics are "clueless" about "understanding" those reasons.  They recognize Trump supporters actually think that.

Edited by homersapien

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

They recognize Trump supporters actually think that.

“Think that”. What is “that”. Do you mean Inflation is Biden’s fault or that they resent being called bigots, etc…..

On 3/17/2024 at 8:15 PM, SaltyTiger said:

“Think that”. What is “that”. Do you mean Inflation is Biden’s fault or that they resent being called bigots, etc…..

The things I listed from the article. In my first post.  The things we've been talking about since.

Have you forgotten already? :(

Edited by homersapien

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

Think the things I listed from the article. In my first post.  The things we've been talking about since.

Have you forgotten already? :(

Nah. You just want to think they think “that”. You are intent on dumbing all of them down to the level of charging the capitol and hanging the VP……about ready to join you after his “hostage” speech. 

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Nah. You just want to think they think “that”. You are intent on dumbing all of them down to the level of charging the capitol and hanging the VP……about ready to join you after his “hostage” speech. 

OK.....