NCAA Round 1 - AU vs Yale

Just now, PigskinPat said:

Time to break their spirit.

Yes please!

• Like 1

This is an extremely unfair called basketball game. Spin it how you want, but a ref should put the CBM foul behind him and move on. They are calling fouls on Auburn committed by Yale now. Ticky tac fouls on AU. Way too many missed fouls on Yale. It is ridiculous. Glad we are powering through it. 

• Like 5

I don't think I have been on one basketball thread ours or opposing, where there isn't continuous complaining about calls. lol.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

What are these refs watching?!?!  

Man, game after game feels like we are under a microscope while our opponents get to do what they want. So tired of it. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, DAG said:

I don't think I have been on one basketball thread ours or opposing, where there isn't continuous complaining about calls. lol.

If the refs were better...then...lol

Just now, DAG said:

Auburn players talk more to the refs than anyone else

• Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

It goes in spurts. However, this has been odd since the ejection.

• Like 1

Use that speed, speed that game up and more defensive pressure please.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

2 explanations:

1. All refs are inherently against every fan’s team

2. Message boards are the place to complain about everything 

• Haha 2

Just now, Auburn Tiger said:

Man, game after game feels like we are under a microscope while our opponents get to do what they want. So tired of it. 

I think we have a reputation of being bombastic and the refs feel like they have to “control the game”

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

I think we have a reputation of being bombastic and the refs feel like they have to “control the game”

That's the definition of poor officiating. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

I was thinking the same thing and was going to say that our reputation precedes us. That is biased officiating. They’re letting perception influence the calls and game. 🤷

• Like 2

Jay can take his man every time. He just need to attack the basket!

That turnaround baby hook/push shot Jaylin does is un-defendable.  He has to keep making that shot!  

I was thinking the same thing and was going to say that our reputation precedes us. That is biased officiating. They’re letting perception influence the calls and game. 🤷

We’ll Chad baker set the tone 

...Which is wrong...and makes them bad at their jobs...

We’re an SEC Champion playing an IVY. We should be beating them badly, officials or not. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tigerfinz said:

Exactly 

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

You call what you see, not what you think you are going to see. They've definitely done the latter.

Just now, Tigerfinz said:

Yep. They have the unique ability to manifest the perceptions into reality with zero accountability.