Senator tells citizens to forget about the police

Curious.

How does one identify a "Hamas Mob" from a constitutionally legal demonstration by people who are appalled by what's happening to Palestinians?

Or should we just drive through them and let God sort 'em out?

What a despicable thing for a senator to say. :no:

One way is to see what they are wearing and what they are shouting.  If they have HAMAS head gear and chant *death to America* that would be the first 2 clues.

Holding up traffic for no other reason but to inconvenience the population could be construed as domestic terrorism much worse than say disrupting a school board meeting.  Our DOJ should recognize this.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

One way is to see what they are wearing and what they are shouting.  If they have HAMAS head gear and chant *death to America* that would be the first 2 clues.

Holding up traffic for no other reason but to inconvenience the population could be construed as domestic terrorism much worse than say disrupting a school board meeting.  Our DOJ should recognize this.

So you believe the anti-vaccine 'trucker convoys' that clogged up and blocked highways a couple years ago were domestic terrorist? Interesting. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

So you believe the anti-vaccine 'trucker convoys' that clogged up and blocked highways a couple years ago were domestic terrorist? Interesting. 

Where they not treated that way by the government?  The Canadian government demonetized them, our government does nothing.  Another difference is the truckers reacted to government control that would be illegal in the U.S.  Remember Biden tried to mandate a vaccine using OSHA and was rejected by the Supreme Court.  Our country runs differently.

At the time I was all for the truckers in Canada and thought the Canadian government over-reached.

Do you think blocking bridges because Iran responded to Israel killing two of their generals a valid reason to disrupt our major cities?

32 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Then perhaps a legislator should…I don’t know, propose legislation instead of running people over.

13 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Damn right! @I_M4_AU c’mon even your hypocrisy must have limits!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Damn right! @I_M4_AU c’mon even your hypocrisy must have limits!

So you don’t agree with my response?  Were there differences that you can’t understand?

15 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Then perhaps a legislator should…I don’t know, propose legislation instead of running people over.

Was there legislation concerning in the school board meetings or did the DOJ use existing legislation?  If Biden the DOJ wants to rectify the issue they have precedence.  Why aren’t they?

@CoffeeTigerand @TexasTiger do you think blocking bridges because Iran responded to Israel’s killing of two generals a valid reason for disrupting our major cities?

30 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

@CoffeeTigerand @TexasTiger do you think blocking bridges because Iran responded to Israel’s killing of two generals a valid reason for disrupting our major cities?

Hell, no. I don’t think Hamas supporters or immature truckers should block roads. I’m consistently consistent.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Nope, but as a responsible citizen I believe it's an issue the police should handle, and not citizens committing assault and murder, like our GOP congressman evidently believes is the correct response. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Nope, but as a responsible citizen I believe it's an issue the police should handle, and not citizens committing assault and murder, like our GOP congressman evidently believes is the correct response. 

The only state where the police are taking action is in Florida.  It is a police matter, but the vast majority of the police departments are standing down.  The school board issue was a state issue also, but the DOJ got involved…why not in this instance?

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Hell, no. I don’t think Hamas supporters or immature truckers should block roads. I’m consistently consistent.

So what should be done?

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Arrests. Stronger laws, if needed.

Then why aren’t we doing it in places like California, Washington state and Oregon?  Are you saying they are not needed there?

13 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Then why aren’t we doing it in places like California, Washington state and Oregon?  Are you saying they are not needed there?

I’ve been consistent with what I’d do.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

I’ve been consistent with what I’d do.

Our government hasn’t. Who cares what you would do, no offense, but the problem is becoming nation wide.

3 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Our government hasn’t. Who cares what you would do, no offense, but the problem is becoming nation wide.

How does protestors blocking a random road in California or Oregon affect you, a man living in the Mountains of North Carolina? 

If North Carolina regularly allows protestors to block roads without punishment then you need to petition your local government to fix it. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger

4 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

How does protestors blocking a random road in California or Oregon affect you, a man living in the Mountains of North Carolina? 

If North Carolina regularly allows protestors to block roads without punishment then you need to petition your local government to fix it. 

Ah, the lefts answer for everything; *if it doesn’t affect you; why do you care?*.  Because it is wrong.  The police are there to protect the rights of the citizens and the citizens have a right to travel on roads without blockades. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Who cares what you would do,

56 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Are you saying they are not needed there?

Apparently, you. Until you don’t.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

and the citizens have a right to travel on roads without blockades. 

Oh, yeah? Well, if this is true the Alabama Department of Transportation has been flagrantly violating my rights on a continual basis. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Oh, yeah? Well, if this is true the Alabama Department of Transportation has been flagrantly violating my rights on a continual basis. 

Try dealing with DOT. I get pulled over and have to provide papers. What is this the Soviet Union?