Is it ok with you christians.....

if i can be upset that israel is killing women and children? i would give no one a pass on that. and that statement i just typed does not mean i support terrorists before some of you start sling mud..............

Were you upset that HAMAS murdered and raped 1200 innocent Jews that broke a cease fire on Oct. 7th?  Don’t get into the numbers game as your defense.  

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Were you upset that HAMAS murdered and raped 1200 innocent Jews that broke a cease fire on Oct. 7th?  Don’t get into the numbers game as your defense.  

That fact that over 30 times (which is extraordinary) more gazans have been killed and over half the buildings destroyed (post conflict is going to be a dumpster fire) is a little more than just “numbers”.  Again, I’m pro Israel but this is morally wrong and strategically idiotic in so many ways.

28 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

That fact that over 30 times (which is extraordinary) more gazans have been killed and over half the buildings destroyed (post conflict is going to be a dumpster fire) is a little more than just “numbers”.  Again, I’m pro Israel but this is morally wrong and strategically idiotic in so many ways.

News flash, Israeli’s are at war with Hamas.  You are trying to hold Israel to a standard that has never been used in modern warfare against a terrorist group that hide behind civilians.  That is why the numbers should not be used as a defense.