The only thing i was laughing at during the Game

AWK

For those of you that went to the game, did you see the clip on the monitor that Had Kenny Irons, and i quote his words were "Hi this is Kenny Irons "The Franchise". When i heard this saturday i almost started crying I was laughing so hard, The man calls himself the Franchise yet he is not even starting, LOL, Was he Serious???? Apparently Tubberville needs to put him in because he is insane and might actually do something. :huh:

I hope that sitting Irons out will make him so hungry for the game he gets his act together.

Anyone remember the 1986 :msu: game? Dye stopped all the passing because we were getting lazy blocking for the run. As an ole OL, I did the exact same thing. I got spoiled with the easy blocks on the passing downs and tended to loaf when we passed more. Human nature, I guess.

Anyway, our running game took off that year and we averaged over 6 ypc againist :ua: at yearsend.

I wonder if this head butting with KI is not to get him to focus on becoming a more complete back.

FWIW, I thought Irons was the lead back @ A-Day. Holding him out speaks droves about something. I hope it is about CTT and CAB getting him to play up to potential and that he is not hurt in some way.

the bengals disagree. they let peter warrick go (their second leading receiver last year) b/c they thought tj hoosh and kelly washington could be better than warrick and hoosh. washington was a beast in the sec. and no, kenny doesn't appear to be one of "those personalities." he's openly said he's okay with rotating backs.

the Franchise? I hope we dont have one of those personalities. What was that guys name from UT.. Washington? Haven't heard much out of him.

178855[/snapback]

Kenny is one of the funniest guys you'll ever talk to. Hes a good natured person who has a goofy sense of humor.

I hope that sitting Irons out will make him so hungry for the game he gets his act together.

Anyone remember the 1986 :msu: game? Dye stopped all the passing because we were getting lazy blocking for the run. As an ole OL, I did the exact same thing. I got spoiled with the easy blocks on the passing downs and tended to loaf when we passed more. Human nature, I guess.

Anyway, our running game took off that year and we averaged over 6 ypc againist :ua: at yearsend.

I wonder if this head butting with KI is not to get him to focus on becoming a more complete back.

FWIW, I thought Irons was the lead back @ A-Day. Holding him out speaks droves about something. I hope it is about CTT and CAB getting him to play up to potential and that he is not hurt in some way.

178849[/snapback]

Irons was held out because his blocking and playing around to much at practice not because he was injured. Kenny already said he was going to be more focused and intense in practice and work on his blocking. I expect him to play a big role in our running attack against State and the rest of the season.

They played the Irons interview because it's been so popular on the internet. He's just up there having fun, just like college guys should be. lol

Seriously guys, you can't take that interview word for word...

Archived