Game stats

tgr4lfe

Cox was 12 of 18, 202 yds, 2 TD. Rushing was sufficient to get the job done, 41 carries for 118 yds. Overall we played pretty well. No TOs that hurt us and only one on the game, but it was late. I still see a need for lots of improvement by the OL. Our running game is still in need of spark. One of the backs has got to step up. Irons looked good, hitting the holes fast. Stewart is our Ronnie of this year. Bruiser if you get in the way. Lester ran well on the few times he ran at the end of the game. I don't know what the deal is with Tre, even on punt returns. He let that one go where he had room to run and lost us 15 yds. Unacceptable IMO. Kicking game did not look good today at all, except for Kody Bliss kicking off. He had one good punt of 60, all others were good distance wise, but no height like he did last week. The Fr. kicker Kutch may not see anymore time at kickoff if he keeps kicking them out of bounds.

Overall, pleased with the O. We didn't throw it down the field nearly as much to utilize our WRs, but I understand we were going to establish the run 1st. Anyone notice....the first 4 plays of the game saw a different RB on each play!!!

Much improvement on D. Lots of the DL in the backfield harassing. Anyone know why McGlover didn't see the field til the 3rd qtr??? or did I miss him the first half?? D looked a lot better. Very glad to see a shutout in the first SEC matchup!! WAR EAGLE !!!!!!!!! :au:

Archived