uat signature win

eagle76

How low can you go when sports "journalists" (pro-bammar Doug Segrest) are now saying that a win over a very average USC team will be the signature win for shula. How pathetic. They are just hoping that any win will finally be "good" enough to claim as a signature win. Just because Spurrier is the coach of a very talent depleated team, that win will do it.

USC did give UGA a game but if you watched, neither team looked good at all. UGA is better than they played. WE know what happenes if you play down and are not focused or well prepared.

How low can you go when sports "journalists" (pro-bammar Doug Segrest) are now saying that a win over a very average USC team will be the signature win for shula. How pathetic. They are just hoping that any win will finally be "good" enough to claim as a signature win. Just because Spurrier is the coach of a very talent depleated team, that win will do it.

USC did give UGA a game but if you watched, neither team looked good at all. UGA is better than they played. WE know what happenes if you play down and are not focused or well prepared.

180264[/snapback]

Well...they have to actually win first. :uga: has a better O than :ua: (my opinion). I believe Spurrier will have his :usc: 's ready for :ua: . :usc: has a very good crop of DB's and they won't allow Superboy all those completions and passing yds. I was impressed with :usc: . I think it will be a :football: war.

After watching AU play yesterday, im still trying to determine if Arkansas will be their signature win this season... :P

BUt seriously, im very impressed with USC after the UGA game. Their defense is better than I expected. ANd we have a lot of young guys who havent played in a hostile environment like they will see in SC.

Im looking forward to it.

After watching AU play yesterday, im still trying to determine if Arkansas will be their signature win this season... :P

BUt seriously, im very impressed with USC after the UGA game. Their defense is better than I expected. ANd we have a lot of young guys who havent played in a hostile environment like they will see in SC.

180303[/snapback]

One could say that the way Bammers revere The Bear and all of "Bear's Boys", that a win over an MSU team coached by Sylvester Crooms (I had to add the s to his name) and 5 or 6 former Bama players and coaches was very impressive indeed and should count as a signature win. Which would be exactly ONE more than Shula has. :big::big::big:

180303[/snapback]

One could say that the way Bammers revere The Bear and all of "Bear's Boys", that a win over an MSU team coached by Sylvester Crooms (I had to add the s to his name) and 5 or 6 former Bama players and coaches was very impressive indeed and should count as a signature win. Which would be exactly ONE more than Shula has. :big::big::big:

180305[/snapback]

Nah, Shula got his over MTSU. Because some of their players were offered by UT...which means thats the same as beating UT right? B)

180303[/snapback]

Ya, 28-0 is just plain old horrible....we should've laid 40.

This year, USC will be a hard fought victory for either team. Hopefully by the end of the year we will be running like a well oiled machine. UAT will go as the OL goes. Very hard position to learn but they should be improved by the end of the year. Either way, UAT, USC, Arkansas, Vanderbilt, and Kentucky should give any team a good game on a given day.

180303[/snapback]

But it's nice to know that our win over Bamar will just be another Ho Hum affair, BG...whether we beat Arky or not. :P

:au::homer: .

180303[/snapback]

But it's nice to know that our win over Bamar will just be another Ho Hum affair, BG...whether we beat Arky or not. :P

180384[/snapback]

Shula's signature win??? Man he has had those 2 weeks in a row!!! If we beat the Cocks, I call it a dynasty! :moon:

180303[/snapback]

180384[/snapback]

Shula's signature win??? Man he has had those 2 weeks in a row!!! If we beat the Cocks, I call it a dynasty! :moon:

180843[/snapback]

Are you sure you don't mean "Destiny'? :poke:

180303[/snapback]

180384[/snapback]

180843[/snapback]

180857[/snapback]

Nah, we have moved past the Price days, 3 wins in a row and I don't know what to do to celebrate :roflol:

180303[/snapback]

180384[/snapback]

180843[/snapback]

180857[/snapback]

Nah, we have moved past the Price days, 3 wins in a row and I don't know what to do to celebrate :roflol:

180858[/snapback]

Three in a row? Did I miss one?

Archived