A funny MSU quote

vatz22au

"I felt we lined up toe-to-toe with a good football team,” linebacker Quinton Culberson said. “We should have come away with a win today.”

28-0....how is that even close to coming away with a win? You'd think the way Croom is talking to his players, that they actually won the game <_<

They keep blaming the fact that they had no offensive production, and if they had it...they could've won the game. Well....you had no offensive production because the better team had a better defense. Thats no ground to state that the game was close in hand :blink:

Article Here

Cox was 9 of 9 for 165yds and 1 TD on 1st and 2nd down. In the second half, Borges called only 7 pass plays and six of those were on 3rd down. State should feel fortunate, Borges did not continue to attack their "D".

Here's a new quote -- this one by a reporter: Link

... The 28-point deficit certainly doesn't indicate how close this game actually was. Unlike last year or the year before, the Bulldogs weren't embarrassed.  ...

:blink: Uhhh, .... yeah!

I don't think we played all that well. They dropped several balls and the QB missed several recievers. I was happy with the win but even though our D played well, they got lucky on several plays. Pass interference should have been called in the endzone on D.Irons on one play. And there were countless plays where MSU WR's were open but dropped balls or the Conner missed them. We didn not play our best game on O or D and MSU could have been in the game if they cashed in on those opprotunities.

Here's a new quote -- this one by a reporter:  Link
... The 28-point deficit certainly doesn't indicate how close this game actually was. Unlike last year or the year before, the Bulldogs weren't embarrassed.  ...

:blink: Uhhh, .... yeah!

180522[/snapback]

If it were reversed and Auburn had lost 28 - 0, I know I would be embarrassed and I think our Tigers would be as well.

Archived