Ivan Maisel, truly funny

DKW 86

Link

Monday, September 19

1. Now that Notre Dame has lost, the center of the detached-from-reality universe shifts to my home state. Alabama's 37-14 victory at South Carolina is big, yes, and the Crimson Tide is better than anyone believed. But the Tide's lack of depth doesn't bode well for a SEC West championship run.

2. If you missed USC's 70-17 victory over Arkansas on Saturday night, take a minute and read the play-by-play. It's stunning. In Matt Leinart's eight series, the Trojans scored seven touchdowns. The other possession consisted of three plays before the half. It may be the most efficient offensive performance ever.

In Matt Leinart's eight series, the Trojans scored seven touchdowns. The other possession consisted of three plays before the half. It may be the most efficient offensive performance ever

Hey Ivan, the entire :au: O did the same thing, with 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and more teamers. granted it was against BSU, but can anyone really know how good :arky: really is at this point.

Maybe Ball State and Arkansas could have a slap fight in the girls' room to figure out who the true bottomfeeder is.

182316[/snapback]

In a slap fight i'd have to go with Arkansas, because Houston Nutt has always seemed a little "feminine" to me.. :D:poke::arky:

Archived