Heres the thing

AU2much2handle

Im sorry about prothro with bama first. Second, war eagle man we looked good.

Here is the thing as humans in our job we all make decisions everyday that effect other peoples lives: no matter what our job is. I hate bama, but I love football and the kids who put everything on the line everyday of the week for the fans entertainment. Shula is not to blame for prothro getting hurt just as it is not croyles fought for throwing it his way. I coach football at the high school level, and I see things happen like this all of the time. Every year it is something happening that the coaches or administration must take the blame for. We all must remember that football is a physical game and bad things and good things will happen. I love AUBURN, I love the kids that play on my team and at no time do I think just because I leave them in will they get hurt. As coaches we always have a decision to make that impacts a young mans life, no one is probally more sick tonight that coach shula or croyle, but things happen for reasons. I believe this because I believe GOD has a plan for us all. HE may have special plans for prothro that none of us have ever thought about. This may change prothro's life which will help him meet the ultimate goal. Lets all remember that people are people and we all have to do what we believe is best for us and the people that we care about. I bet if shula new what was going to happen he would have just gave florida the ball to save that young man from the trials he is about to face.

I am sorry for the long post.

War Eagle

and my prayers are with prothro and his family

Im sorry about prothro with bama first. Second, war eagle man we looked good.

Here is the thing as humans in our job we all make decisions everyday that effect other peoples lives: no matter what our job is.  I hate bama, but I love football and the kids who put everything on the line everyday of the week for the fans entertainment. Shula is not to blame for prothro getting hurt just as it is not croyles fought for throwing it his way. I coach football at the high school level, and I see things happen like this all of the time. Every year it is something happening that the coaches or administration must take the blame for.  We all must remember that football is a physical game and bad things and good things will happen. I love AUBURN, I love the kids that play on my team and at no time do I think just because I leave them in will they get hurt. As coaches we always have a decision to make that impacts a young mans life, no one is probally more sick tonight that coach shula or croyle, but things happen for reasons. I believe this because I believe GOD has a plan for us all. HE may have special plans for prothro that none of us have ever thought about. This may change prothro's life which will help him meet the ultimate goal. Lets all remember that people are people and we all have to do what we believe is best for us and the people that we care about. I bet if shula new what was going to happen he would have just gave florida the ball to save that young man from the trials he is about to face.

I am sorry for the long post.

War Eagle

and my prayers are with prothro and his family

185473[/snapback]

Post of the week. Man, that was good, Bro. :yes:

Great post! I too believe that TP may very well be at a turning point in his life and I wish him all the best.

Archived