A question for admin.

tiger88

Why has no one posted a notice about this board on the old board? Are you waiting to get this one set up more before you do that? I know that wefl, and tigger have posted on the old board recently and could put something up there if asked.

The only reason I mention this is because I was over there for 3-4 days trying to figure out what is going on and getting very frustrated. I had put the forum index into my favorites and was using that to access the site. There is no aunation link to the mainpage there anymore and I was thinking that maybe we had been hacked and the mainpage destroyed or something. I never had the massive brainstorm :blink: to do a search for aunation.net on the web and then acces the mainpage from there.

I get the feeling that there are many who are experiencing the same frustration I did and haven't thought to look for this site.

Thanks for the awesome work you guys do for this site DKW, stoic, titan, and all others responsible. I will send DKW some $$ in the mail very soon to help out with the costs.

None of the admins, or moderators, can access the old board. At least that I am aware of.

If you still have access, I would appreciate you posting a comment on it.

Archived