big and rich

auwallace

why in the world does gameday use big and rich with cowboy troy as their opening song. That is the worst piece of trash i've ever heard. This whole trend of adapting songs for sports that started with bocephus has spiraled out of control.

i actually like Big & Rich so i think it's pretty cool. 'Coming to Your City' actually makes a lot of sense for ESPN GAMEDAY. i like seeing CT and the Predator on the video. just my 2cents. BEAT :lsu: !

i actually like Big & Rich so i think it's pretty cool.  'Coming to Your City' actually makes a lot of sense for ESPN GAMEDAY.  i like seeing CT and the Predator on the video.  just my 2cents.  BEAT  :lsu: !

191273[/snapback]

Totally. And though I don't really go crazy about country music, a lot of people do. Marketing and all that BS is done, and they think it will help make them money, crossover demographics and whatnot. TV is nothing but a way to separate fools from their money, and apparently, ESPN and Big and Rich are doing fairly well, financially speaking these days from what I hear.

I hate big a rich, cowboy troy and the whole "music mafia". They are ruining country music and openly admit that is what they are trying to do. <_<

191301[/snapback]

Same was said about Garth and everybody else that has been different since day one.

let me quote

AND IF YA WANNA LITTLE BANG IN YOUR YING YANG

IF YA WANNA LITTLE ZING IN YOUR ZANG ZANG

IF YA WANNA LITTLE CHING IN YOUR CHANG CHANG

this is not music, it is aweful, it definitely isn't country music, esp. with that no talent a$$ clown cowboy troy and his "country rap"

Why do they need music to promote their show, ohhhhh because their anaylsts don't know what they are doing, how did corso pronounce kenny irons this morning? Yeah, how can you make a prediction on a game when you probably haven't seen that team play all year.

:puke:

GAMEDAY

ps-i still kinda like fowler though

Here's an idea for the new Gameday. THere is a rotation involved between three sets of two analysts. Corso and Herby, May and Holtz, and Two others(suggestions) Each week whoever did the best the week before gets to be on the gameday show. THe second place is sent to the ESPN2 show and the loses are relagated to ESPNU. This would add an incentive for these jokers to actually pay attention to teams besides Texas and USC.

Archived