Good game guys

LSUTigers1404

I know that had to be a tough loss but be proud of the way your team played. Kenny Irons is a great rb, we haven't allowed a 200 yards rusher in quite some time. I was also very impressed with Brandon Cox, he seems completely calm out there. Both teams deserved to win that game, and we each had our share of mistakes. LSU dropping td passes and Auburn missing fg's, it could have gone either way. Good luck the rest of the season and let's both BEAT BAMA!

See you in the Plains next year.

:lsu:

I can't believe I'm saying this...hang on... :puke:

Okay, here goes...

Congrats to LSU. Good game.

Seriously though, I was afraid of a bunch of punk corndogs flooding the site. Thanks for showing class. I think this is now officially a big-time rivalry.

I can't believe I'm saying this...hang on... :puke:

Okay, here goes...

Congrats to LSU.  Good game.

Seriously though, I was afraid of a bunch of punk corndogs flooding the site.  Thanks for showing class.  I think this is now officially a big-time rivalry.

191581[/snapback]

Very good game. We were very fortunate to come away with the W. The game could have gone either way. In fact I thought our D was too tired to pull it out in overtime. AU is a very good football team. I was very impressed with the way your players fought and the number of fans that showed up. (Put TN to shame) You guys have a lot to be proud of.

I definately see the Western Division being the toughest for at least the next few years.

Fla., Ga, and Tenn will have decent teams but the west will have better.

Now Bama, Auburn or LSU will be fighting it out when in the past few it has just been LSU and Auburn.

I like it this way. Makes for some great games.

Congrats again on the way your team played. Was impressed with your QB.

Your defense is tough as well.

Dont get too down on your kicker. Wind was swirling and hard for either team to get a handle on.

West race is still wide open too. We have a long road to go. Bama, Ole Miss, and Ark.. 2 Of those on the road.

Archived