Football in February??

bigsixfive

My mom just called and told me about an article in the Memphis paper. She said the SEC teams are playing 2 games each from Feb 18th-26th, they will be wearing throwback uniforms, and they will be televised. I looked on auburntigers.com but didn't see anything pertaining to this. Can anyone validate this? I'd like to get some tickets!

This is kind of an odd time to have games like this. I could see in April or May, and having like an A-day game against someone. But February? That's gonna be mainly this year's team, without any new players.

My mom just called and told me about an article in the Memphis paper.  She said the SEC teams are playing 2 games each from Feb 18th-26th, they will be wearing throwback uniforms, and they will be televised.  I looked on auburntigers.com but didn't see anything pertaining to this.  Can anyone validate this?  I'd like to get some tickets!

This is kind of an odd time to have games like this.  I could see in April or May, and having like an A-day game against someone.  But February?  That's gonna be mainly this year's team, without any new players.

193023[/snapback]

It's the basketball teams that are doing that, not football.

Now comes the inevitable post.

Auburn has a basketball team?

193025[/snapback]

" I didn't know Cleveland had a team". "Yea, we got uniforms and everything".

Now comes the inevitable post.

Auburn has a basketball team?

193025[/snapback]

" I didn't know Cleveland had a team". "Yea, we got uniforms and everything".

193027[/snapback]

Tom Baringer-"Major League"

Good Movie! :D

Archived