Virginia Tech vs. Boston College

Tigermike

Are any of you watching?  Boston College is looking pretty good.

Has Virginia Tech always wore those butt ugly uniforms?  :puke:

193148[/snapback]

No. It's even worse -- V. Tech made them especially for this game. {puke}

VTech is looking pretty dominant on both sides of the ball. BC's qb is probably the most shaken up qb I have seen this year....Everytime he gets the ball in his hands he looks like a scared little girl :no:

For the first time in my life I find myself rooting for VT.  I want there to  be a controversy ever year.

193191[/snapback]

Me too! I'm even rooting for an SEC team to go undefeated! 2 yrs in a row would cause an uproar.

Me too!  I'm even rooting for an SEC team to go undefeated!  2 yrs in a row would cause an uproar.

193207[/snapback]

I would, but both of the currently undefeated SEC teams have to play us.

After watching some of the VT player's poke the eyes of Jason and Carnell during the Sugar Bowl, and Beamer not putting a stop to that, I hope VT loses every game they play, forever. I have lost all respect for that program and Beamer. They are nothing but a bunch of thugs.

one more reason why VT won't make it to the title game. IF they go they will beat USC, their defense is nasty and it doesn't take a great offense to score on USC.

On these uniforms, I heard this morning on the radio that they were new Nike jerseys, that 7 teams were going to be using them soon, including UF this weekend against UG. Thankfully AU doesn't use Nike, right, right?!?!

I was at the local fair here in pensacola, so I didnt get to see the game anyone have a screen shot or pic of the ugly uniforms?

the uniforms were different, but i didnt mind them.

the media wants the great usc media darlings to punk another big 12 team. i think va tech would beat usc with defense and special teams.

I was at the local fair here in pensacola, so I didnt get to see the game anyone have a screen shot or pic of the ugly uniforms?

193249[/snapback]

Here ya go...

VACB10910280327.jpg

After I watched the sugar bowl again and realized how much talent they would still have for this year (+ Vick), my preseason predictionwas for VT to win the national championship. So far I'm still in good shape with that call and I've found more believers each week. The bright side for haters... we'll be able to say "we were the last team to beat them."

Pointless statement? Maybe. Cal can say they were the last to beat USC. So that's cool for them.

As for the uniforms, they're really not THAT bad... but the orange arm is the killer. Without that, I might like em.

Archived