Fla. jerseys

...really ugly. just like va. tech's jersey last thursday. buy hey that's what you get for wearing a nike jersey. not only are they ugly they don't fit well. i hope auburn never changes from the russell jersey. the russell jerseys have that classic well styled look, the fit right, and they look awesome.

Looks like they ran out of the blue material and found some crappy orange to put on the rest of the shirt. Don't think the person who designed them had any training in design elements! They suck just like Florida does, even if they beat GA. that is why GA lost they couldn't stop looking at the stupid jerseys. :puke: But I don't care that GA lost! I hope Shockley isn't 100% for our game.

i heard Fla's athletic department wasn't going to allow them to wear those jerseys buy urban cried til he got his way :D

Aw come on. I thought Va. Tech and Florida's jerseys looked pretty cool.

193697[/snapback]

I believe Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is a very popular program in Tuscaloosa too. :poke:

(I liked the jerseys, but for the purpose of this post assume otherwise.)

Myers, who has a hearing problem, overheard someone mention that Miami would be wearing their "throw back" jerseys Saturday. Not to be outdone in Florida, and thinking Miami was wearing their "throw up" jerseys, he sat down and came up with the design!

:puke::uf::puke:

Guest Tigrinum Major
I can't imagine what one could change to make them uglier.

193827[/snapback]

Change the (wrong shade of) orange and blue to crimson and white.

Archived