Casey Dick to start for Arky

auburn_eagle34

I know this is a Auburn site, but realizing that we need LSU to lose a game I wanted to report this. Apparently this kid is the real deal at QB for arkansas and has vastly been outplaying the other qb's all season in practice. The only reason he hasn't been starting over Rojo (Robert Johnson) is Nutt didn't want to lift his redshirt. I've heard this kid tears the defense apart in practice and can make all the throws. Arkansas has been getting better the last few weeks and this could put them over the hump. Check him out against SC on the jefferson pilot game next saturday. I hope they get on a hot streak, for our sec title hopes.

This kid may be the real deal for the rest of this year but what Arkansas is really counting on is the kid that is a senior @ Springdale H.S. Can't remember his name but he is supposed to be the next big thing. he is already comiited to AR, two of his recievers are commited to UF and I think on of the linemen is commited to N.D. Doesn't help the piggies this year but should next.

Guest Tigrinum Major
This kid may be the real deal for the rest of this year but what Arkansas is really counting on is the kid that is a senior @ Springdale H.S.  Can't remember his name but he is supposed to be the next big thing. 

193794[/snapback]

Matt Mustain. He has threatened not to sign unless Nutt is retained.

Matt Mustain. He has threatened not to sign unless Nutt is retained.

193822[/snapback]

Thanks TigR...Couldn't remember his name and had not gotten motivated to go look it up.

No lie - true story...

ESPN must have re-worded the headline at this link.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2208944

A friend sent it to me earlier today, when it said "Dick replaces Johnson against Gamecocks" - if it used USC's nickname or mentioned Arkansas' coaches last name, it would have been blocked for adult content for sure.

Archived