When will Brad Lester be back?

thew

He should be ready for the Georgia game

193957[/snapback]

That would be after the Kentucky game! :big::big::big:

193969[/snapback]

Folks we have a winner :cheer:

IF I were making these decisions, which is not the case and something all AU fans should be very thankful about :) , I would let Tre and Tristan carry the load vs KY. Keep Kenny healthy and let Brad have another week to get healthy. :au:

IF I were making these decisions, which is not the case and something all AU fans should be very thankful about :) , I would let Tre and Tristan carry the load vs KY. Keep Kenny healthy and let Brad have another week to get healthy. :au:

193987[/snapback]

I second this. Get Kenny a few reps next week but keep it to a minimum and be ready for UGAy.

193987[/snapback]

I second this. Get Kenny a few reps next week but keep it to a minimum and be ready for UGAy.

194019[/snapback]

Sounds like a good idea, BUT this would put more of a load on Cox, and Id rather have cox in the Game less, than Irons.

I AM HEARING THE GEORGIA GAME.  I THINK HE DID A LITTLE MORE THAN PULL HIS GROIN. I THINK THERE WAS A PARTIAL TEAR.  HE HAS NOW BEEN OUT FOR ALMOST A MONTH.

194048[/snapback]

it's been two weeks and two days

Archived