Looking back on Saturday

Aubie7

Play calling- B+

Hey, we weren't playing a great defense and should have scored more. When will we learn that the toss sweep on the goal is not a good idea.

Offense- B+

Same as above. Still too many missed assignments to beat a quality team,

Defense - A

Specail teams - C+

Who is the backup punt returner?

Auburn has still not beaten a team with a winning record (Div I). Kentucky will provide a big challenge. Don't look ahead to UGAly! A win this week and we can look forward to going back to Nashville, at worst.

Auburn has still not beaten a team with a winning record (Div I). Kentucky will provide a big challenge.

194138[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

You've gotta be joking :moon:

:thumbsdown: Aubie7

I take that back! USC has a winning record. Still, they are not a very good team. I guess that is why I forgot. Maybe Ball State does? But who knows or cares!

Nope! BSU is 2-6.

Well it was spectacular, the weather was unreal A+++

Mini concert on the new concourse A

Home run derby at Plainsmen Park A

Breakfast with coach Lebo/team and BBall practice Sat morn. A+

The Tigers should be much improved in BBall, but young :thumbsup:

Front row at Tiger Walk A+

A good game, good seats

Kicking/special teams C-, fumbles are not allowed, Vaughn got his groove back.

Offense B-, Ole Miss goal line stand.

Defense A-, goal line stands are good.

Coaching B, always can be improved

Overall execution B.

A little one on one time with Coach Tubs made for a very special

Auburn weekend, as always :D

Play calling-  B+

Hey, we weren't playing a great defense and should have scored more. When will we learn that the toss sweep on the goal is not a good idea.

Offense- B+

Defense - A

Specail teams - C+

Auburn has still not beaten a team with a winning record (Div I). Kentucky will provide a big challenge. Don't look ahead to UGAly! A win this week and we can look forward to going back to Nashville, at worst.

194138[/snapback]

Are you kidding me??? I wish you would quit posting....You lame analysis is annoying. UK will be a challenge :roflol: !!!!!!! We will score at least 40 on them. They have played 7 games, the last two against the Mississippi schools, who everybody knows do not have good offensive teams. Against the other 5 teams, including South Carolina and Idaho St (who scored 29 in a lose to UK), they have given up an average of 38.2 points per game. They have no defense and no depth!

Well it was spectacular, the weather was unreal A+++

Mini concert on the new concourse A

Home run derby at Plainsmen Park A

Breakfast with coach Lebo/team and BBall practice Sat morn. A+

The Tigers should be much improved in BBall, but young :thumbsup:

Front row at Tiger Walk A+

A good game, good seats

Kicking/special teams C-, fumbles are not allowed, Vaughn got his groove back.

Offense B-, Ole Miss goal line stand.

Defense A-, goal line stands are good.

Coaching B, always can be improved

Overall execution B.

A little one on one time with Coach Tubs made for a very special

Auburn weekend, as always :D

194151[/snapback]

By my calculations that is a cumulative GPA of 3.50....Wish mine in school would have been that!

Play calling-  B+

We probably should have, but Ole Miss has a very good defense. If they had any kind of offense that could give them a lead to play with, they could be nasty. Fair grade though.

Offense- B+

That's fair.

Defense - A

I'd have to bump this up to an A+. Ole Miss really never was a serious threat even when given the ball in prime position.

Specail teams - C+

I'd have to split this up. Punt returns: F. Rest of special teams: A-

Tre's upside on punt returns is that he's normally sure handed, even if there are others who are more explosive runners. If that's not there, let's get someone in there who can catch the ball AND break one.

194138[/snapback]

I see that you corrected the S. Carolina thing. I don't think Kentucky is going to provide that much of a challenge unless we're totally sleep walking.

All in all, I think this might be the most level-headed review you've posted all season. :thumbsup:

And it shall be written "It will be a cold day in a bad place before one shall complain about a 24 point win over an SEC opponent". So sayeth the sheperd...so sayeth the flock.. :P

You tell it like it is, Oh Rev. Bubba Flabbin! :D

Archived