ESPN this morning

Aubie7

They ran a short clip of DP just running CTT down. Then a very quick blurt of CTT. Then DP goes and talks to Brown at Texas. Brown says something to the effect of "crying" or worrying about this stuff is useless. We have some football to play. As usual, DP and ESPN will get the last word in and will make CTT look bad. You can't win with the emdia. They are going to do what they want, say and write what they want, and put their spin on it.

Brown was squeeling like a stuck pig when UT got screwed last year out of a BCS Bowl game. And who will be crying the loudest if VT does jump to #2 with their stronger schedule at the end of the year? ESPN/ABC will be so livid that they didn't get their dream matchup, they will have Mack Brown leading off every show with his crying...

rexbo, let's hope in a freak BCS tizzy, Texas and Va Tech jump USC, now that would be great and I would for sure :roflol::roflol: on the floor.

i bet they didn't run dan's cfb needs espn garbage. I'm starting to become a big three daves fan. While they may make the most obvious and ignorant comments during a game at least they don't have an agenda.

Those guys at ESPN love it that CTT spoke up and they have kept it going for over a week. I wonder how much longer they will keep this "controversy" going? My guess is at least until after the Georgia game, which BTW will be televised by ESPN.

Mack Brown sounds like he is whining when he just talking.

194201[/snapback]

Oh so true! Let's face it, he has had plenty of opportunity to whine since coming to Texas and being the poster boy for under achieving football teams year in and year out.

Really though, if one of them gets shut out would the whining be so bad? Apparently these guys all have the respect of the media, so if 3-4 teams go undefeated then the more attention called to the Big Crappy System the better. I don't particularly want to hear whining but if it catches attention and draws attention, so be it.

Brown was squeeling like a stuck pig when UT got screwed last year out of a BCS Bowl game.  And who will be crying the loudest if VT does jump to #2 with their stronger schedule at the end of the year?  ESPN/ABC will be so livid that they didn't get their dream matchup, they will have Mack Brown leading off every show with his crying...

194144[/snapback]

UT didn't get screwed. They played in the Rose Bowl.

Brown was squeeling like a stuck pig when UT got screwed last year out of a BCS Bowl game.  And who will be crying the loudest if VT does jump to #2 with their stronger schedule at the end of the year?  ESPN/ABC will be so livid that they didn't get their dream matchup, they will have Mack Brown leading off every show with his crying...

194144[/snapback]

UT didn't get screwed. They played in the Rose Bowl.

194220[/snapback]

You are right, I meant when Texas almost got screwed out of the BCS Bowl, it was Mack Brown's whining that got them in over California...

Archived