4 Auburn/Alabama tickets

WAR EAGLE!!!

I have 4 Auburn Alabama tickets that are in the Alabama section that I would love to trade for 4 tickets anywhere else but there. They are in Section 34, 30 rows up. They are pretty good seats but like I said, in the Alabama section. Do any Bama fans have other tickets they would like to trade to get into the Bama section? I will take upper deck not to sit in the middle of Bama section!

I want to make it through the whole game and I am not sure if i can do that with a bunch of Bama fans screaming in my ear!

Let me know.

Mods, I know this is the wrong forum but I want everyone to see this that may be able to help!!!!!!!

This will make it legal in this forum....we will also be tailgating with a Satellite dish and TV before, during, and after the game. My brother is going to be watching the game outside the stadium so if anybody is going that doesn't have tickets, i will tell you were to find us and you can watch the game on the satellite!

No need to worry. By the third quarter you could be in that section all alone. :D

I feel your pain if you are stuck with those seats. Until we were forced to surrender our order form, our season tickets were on row 40 of that section. I sat through the 2001 Iron Bowl there and vowed never to return.

:no:

I feel your pain if you are stuck with those seats.  Until we were forced to surrender our order form, our season tickets were on row 40 of that section.  I sat through the 2001 Iron Bowl there and vowed never to return. 

:no:

196337[/snapback]

I wouldn't say that I was "stuck" with the seats because at least I will be in the stadium...however, if I had the choice, I would like to sit elsewhere!

It wouldn't be bad if I could go stand on the ramp but I know my wife won't let me do that!

I have 2 student AU tickets and want to get two in a Bama section if at all possible so my parents can go to the game. (I couldn't bear to put them in the AU student section.)

I want a straight trade, I can meet before and after the game to give you the two IDs and get them back (Kim is partial to her first ID). Heck, if you come meet me at our tailgate across from Mr Gattis I'll feed ya too, lol.

I have 2 student AU tickets and want to get two in a Bama section if at all possible so my parents can go to the game. (I couldn't bear to put them in the AU student section.)

I want a straight trade, I can meet before and after the game to give you the two IDs and get them back (Kim is partial to her first ID). Heck, if you come meet me at our tailgate across from Mr Gattis I'll feed ya too, lol.

196477[/snapback]

thanks but no thanks...I'm too old to sit in the student section...my nerves couldn't take it...oh yeah, my wife WOULD KILL ME!!!!!

No need to worry. By the third quarter you could be in that section all alone. :D

196329[/snapback]

:roflol:

War Eagle, if you haven't asked around on Crimson Tusks, you may want to. You may find someone there that would want to swap.

Well Croom said...I mean is Shockley going to play...I mean, did you hear that Mark Richt is...oh never mind...I just want to bump this one more time...

196609[/snapback]

Clever. Deserves a bump

Sometimes when we do not have tickets together we stand on the top row of the upper deck. I like to stand up during the games anyway so this way I am not blocking anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived