Question for SouthLink02

eagle76

First -- what a great game between TWO great teams. Great rivalry!!!!

Question ---- What is the feeling in Ga about Richt's inability to manage the clock?? In just his few years over there, how many games have there been clock management issues?? He appears to be a Very good coach in all areas except clock management. How does that play out in Ga??

Really hope you get a second shot at us in 3 weeks.

In my drunken and arrogent stance,

Oh where do I begin

Mark Richt...you over-rated, over-paid, nevermind....

Let's see....hey, Mark...going to throw out Sean Bailey anymore? Nevermind he drops 3/4th's of the throws his way...let's just keep putting him on the field....hell, he is bound to catch something...uh....right? Well, let's hope.

Nevermind our TE position was finally used tonight...uh...mark, did you think to try Pope during the UF game....wait....just forget it...that may make too much sense.

Hey, speaking of "running the ball" let's congrat the OL which has been maybe the biggest recruiting flop in years under your term. Sure we have gotten great OL's throw rivals.com and scout.com.....then again, has mattered like crapm as our OL's currently are a joke and those that are decent can't take the whole ship. Big Ole Max can't save us!

Then there is Florida...you know what...forget it...we will just get Richt's boring, same old speech about "improving"

UGA will always be a 9-10 winner under Richt....thats it.

Nothing shorter, NOTHER FURTHER

Really is that simple.

Slink-

Why can't Richt count? Whether trying to call nonexistent timeouts of not going for the 2 pt conversion (twice) with a 5 point lead. Surely you guys can afford to hire someone to do the arithmetic for him.

At least buy him a $5 Casio calculator. On second thought, he's doing a great job. He has given us 2 games over the last 5 years. :cheer:

Oh where do I begin

Let's see....hey, Mark...going to throw out Sean Bailey anymore? Nevermind he drops 3/4th's of the throws his way...let's just keep putting him on the field....hell, he is bound to catch something...uh....right? Well, let's hope.

Nevermind our TE position was finally used tonight...uh...mark, did you think to try Pope during the UF game....wait....just forget it...that may make too much sense.

Hey, speaking of "running the ball" let's congrat the OL which has been maybe the biggest recruiting flop in years under your term. Sure we have gotten great OL's throw rivals.com and scout.com.....then again, has mattered like crapm as our OL's currently are a joke and those that are decent can't take the whole ship. Big Ole Max can't save us!

Then there is Florida...you know what...forget it...we will just get Richt's boring, same old speech about "improving"

Really is that simple.

197819[/snapback]

Wow Slink, after that should we assume you guys are ready to can Mark Richt?

I think he is a pretty good coach and GA is having a banner recruiting year.

In my drunken and arrogent stance...

197819[/snapback]

How's that hangover this morning? ;)

Seriously, though, I just wanted to congratulate you on a tough, classic game between two great teams. Nothing to be ashamed of on either side. This is a great rivalry between two schools that have a lot of repect for each other. When I look at how ugly and hateful Bama's rivalry with Tennessee has become, I'm proud of how we keep our big east-west rivalry is so positive, classy (and usually friendly).

Good luck against Kentucky next week, but beware. They beat a better-than-usual Vandy team yesterday and scored a lot of points against us. Don't let your guard down! Maybe, with some help from Ole Miss or Arkansas, we'll see you again in the SECCG.

Wow Slink, after that should we assume you guys are ready to can Mark Richt? 

I think he is a pretty good coach and GA is having a banner recruiting year.

197851[/snapback]

Can him? Not at all. No one is wanting him gone.

We are just tired of the same mistakes.

And my hangover sucks :no:

Were not Ole Piss. Lets just back away and look a reality. Both UGA and AU have had issues with their head coaches. The truth is they are probably the two top rated programs in the SEC. Not counting LSU with their new coach. Ole Miss was very stupid when they canned Cutt and thought they could do better. Richt is probably as good as any UGA coach in the last 50 years. The same can be said about AU and Tubbs also. These coaches learn on the job. Want Paterno or Bowden, I don't think so. Give them time and we will continue to be forces in the SEC.

Oh where do I begin

Really is that simple.

197819[/snapback]

Give Richt a break. Would you rather have Ray Goff or Jim Donnan? 9 or 10 wins a year is pretty darn good. He's done a heck of a job recruiting and he's got your program headed in the right direction. Both teams played their hearts out. Neither team has anything to be ashamed of. It was a tough loss for Georgia, but they're all but in the SEC Championship Game.

Were not Ole Piss. Lets just back away and look a reality. Both UGA and AU have had issues with their head coaches. The truth is they are probably the two top rated programs in the SEC. Not counting LSU with their new coach. Ole Miss was very stupid when they canned Cutt and thought they could do better. Richt is probably as good as any UGA coach in the last 50 years. The same can be said about AU and Tubbs also. These coaches learn on the job. Want Paterno or Bowden, I don't think so. Give them time and we will continue to be forces in the SEC.

197874[/snapback]

I agree. But SL02, you and your fellow Dawg Fans might want to pitch in and get your coach a watch, no a Flavo Flave clock, for Christmas. :homer:

Give Richt a break. 

Power, I honestly never thought YOU would be telling me to give Richt a break :big:

But, anyway, I really won't give him a break. He is making millions of dollars. He deserves criticisms after losses like that.

...But SL02, you and your fellow Dawg Fans might want to pitch in and get your coach a watch, no a Flavo Flave clock, for Christmas.  :homer:

197878[/snapback]

:roflol: Now that's just funny-I don't care who you are!

Don't be so hard on your O-line, SouthLink...D.J. had all day to throw on numerous occasions. Were it not for the 4th-and-10 conversion, that would have gotten ya'll the win.

Archived