Iron Bown Trophy

LegalEagle

This is a split off of the Iron Bowl thread. I'm for the Iron Bowl, but I think they should have a trophy of Vulcan maybe mounted on the busts of Shug and Bear - joined at the ears.

Do we already have a trophy for the winning team to take home? If so, what does it look like? If not; what are some other suggestions?

This is a split off of the Iron Bowl thread.  I'm for the Iron Bowl, but I think they should have a trophy of Vulcan maybe mounted on the busts of Shug and Bear - joined at the ears.

Do we already have a trophy for the winning team to take home?  If so, what does it look like?  If not; what are some other suggestions?

198851[/snapback]

It's called the James E. Foy Trophy. It has resided in our museum for the past three seasons. It is very impressive. A tall, wide cup with a top. It sorta resembels the Sugar Bowl Trophy. It is about 3 feet tall and made of silver. It is presented at the winning team's home basketball game each year, at halftime. The losing SGA president must lead the crowd in the winners fight song, complete with a shaker in his/her hand. Great stuff to watch! I have a picture, but I am not sure how to post it here.

This is a split off of the Iron Bowl thread.  I'm for the Iron Bowl, but I think they should have a trophy of Vulcan maybe mounted on the busts of Shug and Bear - joined at the ears.

Do we already have a trophy for the winning team to take home?  If so, what does it look like?  If not; what are some other suggestions?

198851[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol: I don't care who you are, that's funny!

Trophy? TROPHY?! We don't need no stinkin' trophy!

Guest Tigrinum Major

The ODK-James E. Foy V Sportsmanship Trophy is presented to the winner at the winner's home basketball game the following winter, along with the loser's SGA president having to sing the victor's fight song. It is not presented at the football game. It is a large silver cup trophy.

Archived