Hey Tiger Fans…

longtimeHogfan

First of all, congratulations on a great win over the 'Tide'. Now, who ya’ gonna’ be rootin’ for next when the Hog’s travel to Baton Rouge? I think you can believe me when I say, ‘We’d like nothing better than to send the Tiger’s to the SEC Championship game! :arky:

GO HOG’S

WOOO PIGGG SOOOOOOOEIEIEIEIEIIEIE!!!!!!

:arky:   :arky:   :arky:   :arky:   :arky:  

Honestly, i like how arky matches up with them, if there is one weak part on LSU it is run defense, could..maybe...just...happen.

199917[/snapback]

Yeah, and Houston Nutts will be voted Coach of the Year, too. And I could win the lottery tommorrow. Get ready for you spanking, Hogs. It ain't gonna be pretty. :lsu:

Honestly, i like how arky matches up with them, if there is one weak part on LSU it is run defense, could..maybe...just...happen.

199917[/snapback]

Yeah, and Houston Nutts will be voted Coach of the Year, too. And I could win the lottery tommorrow. Get ready for you spanking, Hogs. It ain't gonna be pretty. :lsu:

199973[/snapback]

I think LSU pulls it out, but I bet it will not be a spanking.

199917[/snapback]

199973[/snapback]

200171[/snapback]

It won't be a spanking. It's going to be a whoopin!

I'll be callin' the Hogs.

I hope the LSU players are as over-confident as their fans. ;)

This should be a good game...Arkansas seems to have played well the last couple weeks. Sometimes a couple easy wins are a good thing.

First of all, congratulations on a great win over the 'Tide'.  Now, who ya’ gonna’ be rootin’ for next when the Hog’s travel to Baton Rouge?  I think you can believe me when I say, ‘We’d like nothing better than to send the Tiger’s to the SEC Championship game! :arky:

GO HOG’S

199909[/snapback]

:arky::arky: War Damn Razorbacks! :arky::arky:

WOOOOOOOOOO PIGGG SOOOOOOOEIEIEIEIEIIEIE!!!!!!

I think :arky: has a shot if :lsu: is looking ahead (which probably won't happen, but we can hope). Houston Nutt is a good coach, and as several others have pointed out, the Hogs have been playing well the last few weeks. If you look back over their season, they were not far off frOm having a decent year. The had a lead against Vandy, then blew it in the fourth, and played tough against Bama, Georgia and South Carolina and could have won any of those games. Heck they were even leading us at the half.

WOOOOOO PIG!! SOOIE! :cheer:

Well, I promise we won’t concede the game. We’re going to show up and give it our best effort and if Lswho is the least bit off their game it could be interesting. I doubt if too many people think the Hog’s should win, but our players are young, and they don’t know that. They think they can and I expect them to do their best to bring that ugly trophy back to ‘The Hills’. Oh, and send the Auburn Tigers to the SECCG! :arky:

GO HOG'S!! :arky:

Yeah, and Houston Nutts will be voted Coach of the Year, too.  And  I could win the lottery tommorrow.  Get ready for you spanking, Hogs. It ain't gonna be pretty. :lsu:

199973[/snapback]

It sure isn't

LSU is VERY VERY VERY lucky. They just did enough to eek out 4 wins this year. But hey, they won it on the field and they deserve to be in Atlanta. The 2 best teams in the SEC just happen to be in the West this year.

LSU is VERY VERY VERY lucky. They just did enough to eek out 4 wins this year. But hey, they won it on the field and they deserve to be in Atlanta. The 2 best teams in the SEC just happen to be in the West this year.

201341[/snapback]

I suspect the two best teams played in Athens two weeks ago. :au::uga:

199917[/snapback]

199973[/snapback]

Arkansas matches up well with LSU, but the better team won.

200171[/snapback]

It won't be a spanking. It's going to be a whoopin!

200173[/snapback]

Arkansas matches up well with LSU, but the better team won. Congrats on the SEC west spot in the championship game. UGA will be a tough one for your tigers especially if Shockley plays anywhere near his potential.

Yeah, and Houston Nutts will be voted Coach of the Year, too.  And  I could win the lottery tommorrow.  Get ready for you spanking, Hogs. It ain't gonna be pretty. :lsu:

199973[/snapback]

It sure isn't

201310[/snapback]

It sure was a spanking wasnt it.... :roflol:

LSU no doubt deserves to play in the SECCG....but they remind me alot about Alabama this year on how they itch by.

LSU deserves to go to the SECCG in that they have the better SEC record..

but at the same time....

LSU does NOT deserve to go to the SECCG (over Auburn) in that... they're not the better team..

The best game would be LSU vs Auburn for the championship. but as we all know, that's just not how it works. :no:

As advertised, the Hog’s showed up and played with intensity, I don’t think they could do much more than they did. Our ‘D’ played with emotion and reckless abandon, just the way you would want them to. And they kept the game close, giving us a chance in the 4th and but for a missed FG or two the outcome would have been different.

As for those LSU fans that came to your board laughing about the ‘whippin’ they were going to put on the Hog’s? We’ll see you next year….

:arky: GO HOG'S! :arky:

As advertised, the Hog’s showed up and played with intensity, I don’t think they could do much more than they did.

They did play with intensity and fought hard. The trick plays were also very helpful. But, Arkansas could use a decent OC to help them convert in the red zone. They looked horrible and lost against Georgia and LSU once they got near the 20 (though fair to say a lot of teams have also against those schools.)

Archived