Hey Tiger Fans…

longtimeHogfan

LSU is VERY VERY VERY lucky. They just did enough to eek out 4 wins this year. But hey, they won it on the field and they deserve to be in Atlanta. The 2 best teams in the SEC just happen to be in the West this year.

201341[/snapback]

I suspect the two best teams played in Athens two weeks ago. :au::uga:

201345[/snapback]

No. LSU beat Auburn.

LSU is VERY VERY VERY lucky. They just did enough to eek out 4 wins this year. But hey, they won it on the field and they deserve to be in Atlanta. The 2 best teams in the SEC just happen to be in the West this year.

201341[/snapback]

201345[/snapback]

No. LSU beat Auburn.

201464[/snapback]

Uh, so did GT, at Auburn and by a bigger margin than LSU; but they are not a better team than Auburn. Is UT better than LSU?

201341[/snapback]

201345[/snapback]

No. LSU beat Auburn.

201464[/snapback]

Uh, so did GT, at Auburn and by a bigger margin than LSU; but they are not a better team than Auburn. Is UT better than LSU?

201473[/snapback]

WTF? OK, well I claim LSU is a better team than Auburn for the next twenty years, regardless of the outcome of the games.

201341[/snapback]

201345[/snapback]

No. LSU beat Auburn.

201464[/snapback]

201473[/snapback]

WTF? OK, well I claim LSU is a better team than Auburn for the next twenty years, regardless of the outcome of the games.

201486[/snapback]

You didn't answer the question. Do you believe Tennessee is a better team than LSU this year?

the question wasn't, who was the better team that day. Because yes you guys were better on that day in october, just like Tennessee was the better team the day you played them.

201341[/snapback]

201345[/snapback]

No. LSU beat Auburn.

201464[/snapback]

201473[/snapback]

201486[/snapback]

You didn't answer the question. Do you believe Tennessee is a better team than LSU this year?

the question wasn't, who was the better team that day. Because yes you guys were better on that day in october, just like Tennessee was the better team the day you played them.

201493[/snapback]

Guys.....we had our chance with LSU...fair game, they came out on top. LSU will represent the West as the best team in the West. Too bad for us, they proved it on the field :(

Guys.....we had our chance with LSU...fair game, they came out on top.  LSU will represent the West as the best team in the West.  Too bad for us, they proved it on the field  :(

201495[/snapback]

I believe you are missing the point, no one is disputing the final score of the game; but regardless of the scoreboard in September, people can have a subjective opinion on which team is better today, and which team would more likely come out on top if the teams played again. There is significant opinion from college football analysts and even us simple fans that Auburn is playing as well or better than anyone else in the SEC right now. It isn't like we are 'Bama fans after getting slaughtered in Auburn claiming we are still the best in the whole entire Universe... ;)

Guys.....we had our chance with LSU...fair game, they came out on top.  LSU will represent the West as the best team in the West.  Too bad for us, they proved it on the field  :(

201495[/snapback]

I believe you are missing the point, no one is disputing the final score of the game; but regardless of the scoreboard in September, people can have a subjective opinion on which team is better today, and which team would more likely come out on top if the teams played again. There is significant opinion from college football analysts and even us simple fans that Auburn is playing as well or better than anyone else in the SEC right now. It isn't like we are 'Bama fans after getting slaughtered in Auburn claiming we are still the best in the whole entire Universe... ;)

201505[/snapback]

Yeah, it's always fun to say "what if" when you're on the outside looking in. Like, "what if Marcus Randall wasn't our QB". But, this year LSU is in Atlanta as the best team in the West (seeing how we beat all of them). To debate whether or not Auburn is better is a moot point.

201495[/snapback]

201505[/snapback]

Im not missing any point...simply stating we had our chance. Lsu won in a hard fought battle.

Archived