It's got to hurt,,,,,

Tigermike

...and I've already seen some Bama fans on some Bama boards saying JP Wilson is their now and future quarterback (after his "miraculous" last minute score thanks to a Hail Mary pass into a crowd of 10 or so people that an Alabama receiver was fortunate enough to come down with), so they should quit worrying about Tebow and focus on getting that big O-lineman from B'ham, Smith.

Actually they might not be too far off--if they don't get a line, it won't matter how "great" of a QB they sign. But it's astonishing to me how quickly they can turn on their great Brodie Croyle, prince charming from a royal Tide family. I also wonder who's going to be coaching offensive at the Crapstone next year. I suspect several of their offensive assistants might be spending today preparing resumes.

Has Tebow bought the Gator hat for his big announcement day yet?

Right Auesquire, John Jacob Jingleheimer.... was lucky, just plain lucky.

I can see the planning of that play now. "Alright, all you ball droppers go and hang out at that white thingy on the end of the field and act like a huge Charlie Foxtrot. Olivia Newton John will throw it down there and yall just try and catch it."

Archived