I was trying to compare

AUloggerhead

how dominant the AU offense was against the uat defense with SC's dismantling of Arky earlier in the year. Remember that one? SC scored easily, then gave up a TD to Arky, then scored practically at will thereafter. Anyways, I found out it took SC until the 4:41 mark in the 1st quarter to open up a 21-point lead over hapless Arky. It took AU until the 4:01 mark in the 1st quarter to open up a 21-point lead on the #1 defense (LMAO) in the nation. I knew that kind of dominance looked familiar. :lol:

After taking on two of the top offenses in the SEC (LSU and AU) UA is STILL ranked #3 in total defense in the nation and #1 in scoring defense.

After taking on two of the top offenses in the SEC (LSU and AU) UA is STILL ranked #3 in total defense in the nation and #1 in scoring defense.

200486[/snapback]

That and the accompanying 2 losses to the top SEC teams, especially the beatdown by AU, may get you a Peach Bowl invite this year. Congrats. Thanks for helping me make my point, though, (i.e. AU scored on the "#1 defense" as easily as SC scored on sad-sack Arky.) :au: WDE

200486[/snapback]

Too bad their defense is #2in the state of Alabama! :big:

:au::au:

200486[/snapback]

Too bad their defense is #2in the state of Alabama! :big:

:au::au:

200500[/snapback]

AMEN!! Factor in that God awful offense ( :roflol: ) and they drop to 3rd in the state overall.

Hold on to that moral victory, Streyder. Don't get too down in the dumps. Basketball season is here!

200486[/snapback]

and you're 3rd in the SECWest...what a coincidence.

i think this loss is getting to strey, bless his heart.

ct

TIS, who said anything about a moral vistory? I don't appreciate words being put in my mouth.

CT, if it were getting to me then I'd be posting on TideFans. :rolleyes:

Archived