Shula and the f-bomb

TigerHeat

What's the story behind this?

I hope he stays at Bama, but if he does we will eventually have to drop Bama from the Iron Bowl so we can help our SOS in the BCS.

WDE :au:

Personally, I don't think there is anything wrong with dropping it. I wish Richt would sometimes.

200964[/snapback]

He should not have to use f-bomb just to get his point across or to get his team fired up.

We wish he would whenever we play UF or AU but he continues that same ole look

Richt, the entire team just blew up in an airplane crash

50413.jpeg

200978[/snapback]

:roflol:

We wish he would whenever we play UF or AU but he continues that same ole look

Richt, the entire team just blew up in an airplane crash

50413.jpeg

200978[/snapback]

He needs one of those big pipes to smoke on during the game. That would complete his laid back look!

Personally, I don't think there is anything wrong with dropping it. I wish Richt would sometimes.

200964[/snapback]

Nothing personal Slink, but those of us who believe the same way Richt does hopes he continues to show the world that there's no need for prfanity to get your point across. I agree with whoever said Richt is one of the classiest coaches in the SEC.

Richt is the classiest coach in the SEC.

Yep, I'm "Auburn orange and blue through and through" and I like Tubs, but he can be embarrassing at times.

201012[/snapback]

I think he has changed in recent years for the better!

200964[/snapback]

Nothing personal Slink, but those of us who believe the same way Richt does hopes he continues to show the world that there's no need for prfanity to get your point across. I agree with whoever said Richt is one of the classiest coaches in the SEC.

201014[/snapback]

Bingo! Richt is a class act. :au:

Yes, I fully believe that a coach should display the utmost class when instructing his players to go tear the opposing team a new poop chute. God forbid he use the f-word in the heat of battle. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived