Arkansas @ LSU GAME THREAD

RadioWryn

Interesting note by the announcers earlier, about how close LSU has been winning, similar to 'Bama this year. When you consider the talent they have on their team, it is surprising they haven't dominated. Is their luck about to run out????

Arkansas could really use a decent OC, he has no idea how to get McFadden into the game, other than running him right into the middle; no screens, no misdirections. Their greatest chance of scoring is to get him broken free in the secondary, not nickel and diming LSU with a short passing game...

and Arkansas kicker misses another field goal. 2 costly misses already. Are the field goal post the right width with all the field goal kicks missed there? :no:

I had almost given up on them, but walked into the den a second ago and said "OK, Arkansas defense, time for a turnover." And LSU fumbled the next play. They are now within 2. Oh, that missed chip shot field goal.

And this LSU team is #3 in the country? They are only there (so far) because the opposing teams are getting the yips on make-able field goals...

7 minutes to go. Why do I have this vision of Ark driving the ball down inside the 20, and then missing a(nother) chip shot field goal at the last second?

i just started watching at the start of the 4th. how many times have the announcers said, "this is Arkansas' bowl game" during the game? its been at least half a dozen times since the start of the 4th.

also, i believe nutt has forgotten they are the #1 rushing team in the conference.

looks like arkansas gets the ball back w/ 3+ minutes to go...go hawgs!

ct

Archived