Arkansas @ LSU GAME THREAD

RadioWryn

anything but a sack there, and this game ends much more excitingly...now, it's sort of anticlimatic.

oh well...its been a good season for auburn. lsu, regardless of how ugly they've been, have won their games and deserve to go to the SECCG.

war eagle anyway!

ct

That team is #3? Not as overranked as 'Bama was a few weeks ago, but I think if I were a betting man I would be putting my money on Georgia. UG will be able to score on LSU, and LSU's offense just comes to a standstill against any decent defense...

LSU plays to the level of their opponent . .just look at ASU, Auburn, UT, bama, and now Arkansas.

They will do the same vs. UGA. I think they have more talent then any team in the SEC right now - but they have some of the worst coaching.

That being said, I'm not sold on Richt either - I think LSU wins a close game over UGA for the SEC CC Game ..

I stopped watching when the Arkansas kicker missed his second field goal. Man was I surprised when I turned on ESPN and the ticker said 19-17 FINAL. I must have missed a lot. Talk about a turn around.

I stopped watching when the Arkansas kicker missed his second field goal. Man was I surprised when I turned on ESPN and the ticker said 19-17 FINAL. I must have missed a lot. Talk about a turn around.

201329[/snapback]

LSU turnovers and Arkansas trick plays got them back into it. Unfortunately, the 80 yard kick-off return Arkansas had resulted in ZERO points...

Arky put up a good fight and missed some chances a points. I don't think LSU won as much as Arky lost, but the Feax Tigers are going to Atlanta cause they did what they had to do when they had to do it.

Archived