UF-FSU Game Thread

oldautiger

Anybody else out there watching this overrated hype besides me.

Florida needs a OC, my cat could call a better game.

Gawd I am bored.

When do we play?

I'm watching it, and I'm finding myself bored too.

I actually though to myself, oh no, we have to wait a month and a half til we can see Auburn again.

Hopefully UGA-Tech will be a better game.

Lol, Archie said that the Big 12 North should take a All-Star team to the championship game so it might be even.

Funny stuff, as the Big 12 North has got to be the worst, right down there with the Big East.

You guys sound like my wife; she sat down for a minute on the couch, said "Oh, this is boring, when does Auburn play again?" and then walked out to go shopping. It isn't boring for me, with my hatred for FSU anytime I can watch them get their butt kicked, especially by an SEC team, I am happy...

But I do agree, watching Leak try to run Meyer's offense is pretty painful...

You guys sound like my wife; she sat down for a minute on the couch, said "Oh, this is boring, when does Auburn play again?" and then walked out to go shopping.

Now Rex, you know darn well a woman will go shopping in the middle of Armaggeddon if Foley's has a sale going on. :D

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

um, I think I'll go shopping.

What the Hell was I thinking, I'd rather get a root canal.

FSU is aweful. Everyone already knew that, but the 3rd team is the SEC East is taking an ACC championship game participant to the woodshed.

Archived