Strategy for domination of Bammer

TrueBlue72

Right now the Bammers are despondent, with some hoping that they are on the way back but most realizing that they are several years away from competing for the SEC title and holding their own against Auburn.

How do we continue this domination and make it semi-permanent? I believe I have an answer.

We, the Auburn nation, need to bask in our victories and actually gloat when talking with members of the Bammer nation, being just as obnoxious to them as they would be to us if they were in a similar situation. I know this goes against what most of us believe, but if we do this, it will result in the following.

1. The Bammers will be embarrassed and outraged! This outrage will lead to:

2. A determination by the Bammer nation to win, to beat us, at ANY cost, which will

3. Cause them to resort to the dirty tricks and buying players, which will then

4. Result in further NCAA sanctions and scholarship reductions, maybe even the DP!

The Bammers cannot stand to be the little brother; it kills their psyche and they will do ANYTHING to avoid it. All we have to do is to continue to rub their noses in their failures and they will soon resort to all manner of cheating to regain what they believe to be their rightful place. THEY CAN'T HELP IT; THEY DON'T KNOW ANY OTHER WAY BUT TO CHEAT!!!! So let's help them get back to doing what they do best, cheating and the resulting probation!!!

Right now the Bammers are despondent, with some hoping that they are on the way back but most realizing that they are several years away from competing for the SEC title and holding their own against Auburn.

How do we continue this domination and make it semi-permanent?  I believe I have an answer.

We, the Auburn nation, need to bask in our victories and actually gloat when talking with members of the Bammer nation, being just as obnoxious to them as they would be to us if they were in a similar situation.  I know this goes against what most of us believe, but if we do this, it will result in the following.

1.  The Bammers will be embarrassed and outraged!  This outrage will lead to:

2.  A determination by the Bammer nation to win, to beat us, at ANY cost, which will

3.  Cause them to resort to the dirty tricks and buying players, which will then

4.  Result in further NCAA sanctions and scholarship reductions, maybe even the DP!

The Bammers cannot stand to be the little brother; it kills their psyche and they will do ANYTHING to avoid it.  All we have to do is to continue to rub their noses in their failures and they will soon resort to all manner of cheating to regain what they believe to be their rightful place.  THEY CAN'T HELP IT; THEY DON'T KNOW ANY OTHER WAY BUT TO CHEAT!!!!  So let's help them get back to doing what they do best, cheating and the resulting probation!!!

201691[/snapback]

So you are saying we need to act like Bammers? :(:(:(

Guest Tigrinum Major

The best revenge is living well.

On another note, it is not your average Bama fan that will resort to any means necessary. So, unless you are used to running with the likes of Logan Young, just enjoy the fruits of victory with dignity and respect.

um, it would be really bad for us if bama got the death penalty. i'd much rather just kick them around the play ground than watch them get expelled.

my strategy is this:

1. keep tommy tuberville as long as possible.

2. offer to help pay part of shula's contract since he's the best thing that's ever happened to us. just an awful big game coach.

that's pretty much it.

the biggest danger in winning is becoming arrogant, thinking you are

superior, and basically bcoming uat. If we avoid that then we will

always be the dominant program. Humility will always defeat arrogance.

My suggestion:

1) Live by the Auburn Creed

2) Keep Tommy Tuberville and help him keep Al Borges, Chette Wiliams, Gibbs, and the other assistants.

3) Be spotlessly clean 'cause the Dark Side is looking under every rock to find some dirt and bring the NCAA down on us.

It is entirely possible (probable?) that some Tide fanatics with the power/money will stoop to cheating to win...but we should work to dominate them without sanctions.

I don't think Shula is a very good coach, so let 'em keep him.

If he goes, though, the next best thing would be the instability caused by Bama fans impatiently changing coaches every 3-4 years in a desperate quest to find the reincarnation of Bear. If that limits them to only hiring coaches "from inside the Bama family", so much the better because the pool of outstanding coaching talent in that incestial gene pool is limited (and often of questionable ethics--how many of "Bear's Boys" have gotten their schools in trouble with the NCAA? But then, they did learn from the best...) Of course, due to aging, they're pretty much down to 2nd generation Bear connections anyway.

Archived