A little help here please...

tigerdude

Hey guys, what a wonderful time to be an AUBURN TIGER! I just wanted to take a minute to thank all you guys who really keep up with things for helping keep us that don't/can't keep up as well as you do. I do have a question that maybe one of you has the answer to at your fingertips. How many players did we have on scholarship this fall? I have an inkling that we do not have the full complement of 85 used. i am curious as to how this compares with the probation wrought school down the road from us. Thanks for all the info this year, God bless us all! If any of you are in cullman or nearby, give a shout and we can to lunch or something.

I don't know the exact number...perhaps someone else can help with the figure....but I do remember talk about Tubs holding a few back last year because the state of Alabama was supposed to have a bumper crop of high school talent coming out this year.... :D

:au::homer:

That was my recollection as well, that we were not at full 85 scholly limits. I was thinking that we were only a few more on scholly than our boys at the mental institution over in Tuscaloosa. Thought the comparison might be an interesting rebuttal to some of the excuses coming from the dark side.

Archived