Go Texas

Boonan

I agree, I have gotten so tired of every time I go to espn.com seeing something USC in the front picture and caption.

I think USC has a great O, but they have not seen a D like Texas has, now they both have a month to prepare. It will be a great game. I just want to see some of those Texas DL and LB smack Reggie Bush in the mouth. Oh, and btw if you watched the USC/UCLA game. UCLA is horrible!!! USC does not have a great D and they pretty much shut out UCLA. I think Texas is going to be able to stop USC a lot more than USC will be able to stop the Texas O. Texas will score at least 35 probably even 40 on USC. I don't know that the USC OL will be able to push around the Texas DL like they did UCLA.

Hopefully my Horns will pull it off. One thing I like going into the game is that Chizik knows how to defense USC's offense and has done better against them than any DC who's had multiple meetings with USC..... and they had Chow.

Chizik bring to Texas what was used at Auburn. He converted their LB's to more speed and they tackle well, making it hard to get outside on them. Texas also has good DB's.

Just like LSU a couple of years ago, USC gets a home game for the occasion. I don't like it when there's no neutral field for these games that are supposed to be played in a neutral place.

I'm sick of USC! Kick their butts!

203191[/snapback]

Hell yeah!!

I can't stand the thought of USC claiming the first three-peat in Division 1-A football. I think only that school in west Alabama would gloat more. Fortunately, the Trojans have to beat a Chizik defense to do it, and I don't think they know what real defense is out on the left coast. (Certainly UCLA doesn't!)

Regardless of feelings about Chizik leaving Auburn, I hope he cleans their clock!

[isn't there something of a jinx on Heisman winners playing poorly the game after winning the trophy? If so, then I hope Reggie Bush wins it! ...or Leinhart!]

Did anyone see where Corso mentioned Chizik was 13-0 at :au: and 12-0 at Texas as DC over the past two seasons. I think USC will have a tough time marching up and down the field as they have all year long on the Texas D. I think it will be a pretty good game though. One thing's for sure. It can't be any worse than that pitiful excuse of a title game last season. GO TEXAS! WAR EAGLE 28-18!

HATE TEXAS...HATE MAC BROWN...go SOUTHERN CAL!!!!

:au::homer:

Archived