Reportedly, Auburn is going

Shug2003

Outback bowl and will announce later today according to the Mobile paper. Most likely oppenent will be Wisconsin. Also, same paper says Nall has pulled his name from consideration for the Ga Southern job. WDE! :cheer::au:

Outback bowl and will announce later today according to the Mobile paper. Most likely oppenent will be Wisconsin. Also, same paper says Nall has pulled his name from consideration for the Ga Southern job. WDE! :cheer:   :au:

203360[/snapback]

I thought it was the Capitol One Bowl vs Wisconsin??

Yup...it's the Capital One...not the Outback.... No biggie...they're both in FLA...and we have to play (sigh) Wis-freakin'-consin...either way.

:au::homer:

The only good thing about playing Wisconsin this year is that there should be more media exposure than usual since this will be Barry Alvarez's final game as HC. If Auburn can beat them down with that much attention on the game, maybe they can get the #2 preseason spot behind Notre Dame next year and make the MNC if they win out...

I know, HIGH HOPES!

AU needs to really focus on this game. If they win convincingly, which is expected, they will likely end up in the top 5 for 2 consecutive years. My guess is that hasn't happened very often.

We will be ranked highly in preseason and have a shot at the MNC next year.

The only good thing about playing Wisconsin this year is that there should be more media exposure than usual since this will be Barry Alvarez's final game as HC.  If Auburn can beat them down with that much attention on the game, maybe they can get the #2 preseason spot behind Notre Dame next year and make the MNC if they win out...

I know, HIGH HOPES!

203574[/snapback]

Texas will be ranked up there, I think the announcers said during the Big 12 championship that they have a lot of players coming back.

Archived