Recruiting Tebow

DKW 86

Again I must ask the question: "Why would ANY qb that saw the Iron Bowl want to stand in the pocket behind THAT "o-line" and get pounded?" ;)

204679[/snapback]

Because it's Bammer. And the best players will always want to come to Bammer.

Dont forget that wearing the dark pink and going 6-5 makes you better than anyone else in the country.

Hell...........Looks like he was Embarassed.........I know I would be, did you see that Freakin Hideous hat :puke: .

Tim Tebow clip... tease, or preview?

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-121...la-sports-front

204856[/snapback]

I just saw that. I think it is a real indication he willbe at Alabama next January. TI is saying it is a lock. Tebow enrollment papers are being cc'ed to everyone.

Tim Tebow clip... tease, or preview?

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-121...la-sports-front

204856[/snapback]

I just saw that. I think it is a real indication he willbe at Alabama next January. TI is saying it is a lock. Tebow enrollment papers are being cc'ed to everyone.

204870[/snapback]

i just hope he doesnt' pull that immature hat trick like Toryan Smith did when he committed to Notre Lame... you're a grownup going to college, act like it.... sorry, that just pisses me off. If you don't want to go to one school, don't pull some stunt like that on TV. Be MAN enough to get up there and say "I've decided that i will attending _______ next year."

:rant:

I'll be shocked if he doesn't end up at Florida.

204897[/snapback]

M4, I will be shocked if he is not at Bama. I mean shocked. There are signs on some Florida boards that tend to tell me he is Tuscaloosa bound.

M4, I will be shocked if he is not at Bama. I mean shocked. There are signs on some Florida boards that tend to tell me he is Tuscaloosa bound.

204952[/snapback]

Rumors have it that Florida-Commit, Hawthorne, was invited by Tebow to the announcment per a Rivals.com update.

Shula supposedly the last coach to visit with him before the announcement.

The main reason teboe will go with uat is he and Shula are probably a lot

alike, from a religious point of view as well as personalities. In my opinion

If he doesn't go to Fla. but elects to go away, it wouldn't surprise me to see him go to Sou. Cal.

I think Tebow will have some tough questions for Shula during that last visit and won't like the answers. On the other hand, Meyers has cleared the deck for him down there.

Shula supposedly the last coach to visit with him before the announcement.

The main reason teboe will go with uat is he and Shula are probably a lot

alike, from a religious point of view as well as personalities. In my opinion

205002[/snapback]

F-ing right!!! :lol:

:au::homer:

I'll be shocked if he doesn't end up at Florida.

204897[/snapback]

204952[/snapback]

I'm still hearing Florida. New reports are stating that QB Josh Portis is transfering any week now, coupled with the fact that Florida coaches were sitting with Tebow's parents during his final HS game.

Rumors have it that Florida-Commit, Hawthorne, was invited by Tebow to the announcment per a Rivals.com update.

205000[/snapback]

Who is "Florida-Commit, Hawthorne"

If you are refering to Tim - I don't see where he has commited to anyone yet.

He is on my "Wish List"

Come on Tim :cheer::au::football::cheer:

Archived