On Wisconsin Badger Maniac Forum

War Eagle 96

Pretty interesting over there. They seem to know allot about Auburn Football. Certainly more than I know about Wisconsin Football. And I consider my self a pretty big CFB fan.

They talk about Toomer's corner, or relationship with BAMA, JH Stadium, seem to know our schedule/results this year and talk about how awesome Kenny Jr. is and our great defense.

Does Auburn get more national media positive coverage than we think? How do they know all of this stuff.

I was impressed.

Very interesting.  Got a link?

203986[/snapback]

http://mb10.scout.com/fwisconsin36703frm3

Try this. You may have to copy and paste as I'm not sure how to post a link. Also, it's not as neat a forum as AUNation, it's a bit sloppy, but there are some good threads on there today.

I'm gonna bet some of those guys are Jim Rome fans, w/ the WAAAAAAAAAARR POLKA comment?

Also, noticed this little gem over at the Badger board.

I remember from 2 years ago what knowlegable classy posters most of the AU folks are. Here we go again and it's great. Of course, I hope the Badgers figure out some way to win, but win or lose, playing Auburn is a real privilege and honor.

War damn Polka indeed!

Hello all. Badger fan here. Just wanted to extend a personal invite to have you come over and talk about the game with us.

As the above post mentions, we do feel like you guys are a great group of fans. Many of us also realize you are very likely to put a hurting on us on Jan. 2nd. Seems clear to me that you are the class of the SEC.

Look forward to seeing you over on our board.

Badger Football Forum

Yea, I've been spending some time over there for about a week or so now, and they really seem to be a class bunch of folks. I have been very impressed with what they know, and with the respect they have for Auburn. Curious bunch too...if they don't know something, they aren't above coming out and asking.

Also been impressed with the Auburn people have gone over there. I don't think one bad apple has shown up on their board yet.

:nanner::au::nanner:

I cannot find any way onto the Wisconsin board. I have filled out all the forms, logged in, applied for access, etc. until I'm blue in the face, but it still tells me to apply for access. Either me or my computer is too old to post on this board. I am 59 and my computer is 3.

Congratulations to the Badgers for making it to the Capital One Bowl. Nice win over Michigan.

I'm gonna bet some of those guys are Jim Rome fans, w/ the WAAAAAAAAAARR POLKA comment?

Also, noticed this little gem over at the Badger board.

I remember from 2 years ago what knowlegable classy posters most of the AU folks are. Here we go again and it's great. Of course, I hope the Badgers figure out some way to win, but win or lose, playing Auburn is a real privilege and honor.

War damn Polka indeed!

204016[/snapback]

Very nice, indeed!

:au::homer:

Archived