Does anyone remember...?

Jenny AU-92

It was something about

AUBURN UNIVERSITY... because it's everything that bama isn't, a pipeline to the NFL, a Southerner's dream and a Yankee's wish..." and on like that. It ended with WAR DAMN EAGLE. I used to have that t-shirt, bought it at a store on the main drag, but my shirt has long since vanished. I wanted a copy of what it said. Sums up my feelings quite nicely.

Yea, I'm pretty sure the University Bookstore used to sell them. I don't know how much that helps someone in Houston, but I think they do anyway. I do know the exact shirt you are talking about. Only thing is, I remember people having it two or three years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if it's not sold anymore. Good Luck.

Edit: Come to think of it, I'm almost positive that was a Tiger Rags shirt. I looked on their website and couldn't find it, but maybe if you gave them a call or something they could help you out. It's also possible I could have missed it on the site.

:nanner::au::nanner:

Since we're on t-shirts. Has anyone seen the one w/ the three stooges? One of them is being x-rayed & it says "Doc It's worse than we thought he's got Crimsontideitis."

I like the out-dated ones, that say on the back something to the effect of "Jordan-Hare - the best time you can have with 85.214 of your friends". The main reason I like them is I am a bit of a sarcastic ass, and they keep becoming obsolete - 85214->85612->86063->87451. Hopefully the most recent ones will soon be out-of-date as well..........

Since we're on t-shirts. Has anyone seen the one w/ the three stooges? One of them is being x-rayed & it says "Doc It's worse than we thought he's got Crimsontideitis."

204699[/snapback]

I used to have that very shirt :) got it at J&M Book Store on Campus

I wish I could find another t shirt.....It was a Long sleeve shirt with auburn printed down the sleeves and a picture of Aubie riding an Eagle on the back of the shirt with aubie holding an auburn flag...

That was a fairly standard shirt some 10+ yrs ago. Versions of it were made for most / all schools in the SEC. I think they still sell them in the bookstores.

Jenny,

did a little research and found this...is this it??

click here

P.S.  I wear a large.... :big:   :big:

204694[/snapback]

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, Pcola. I have no memory of buying it at J&M - and I thought I checked that website... oh well... I appreciate it very much. Youda man.

I had the Aubiejack tshirt (from many, many many many many moons ago) It finally disolved. Tried to buy another, but our friends (NOT) at Panama Jack said it infringed on their copyright laws. Damn Bammers

any body still have their Slugga UGA shirt from Tiger raggs

and their Slamma Bamma Shirt....That shirt came from an auburn Alabama basketball game season played before the big game of 89

...I also still have the 89 AU bama game Sweat shirt from Tiger Raggs..

any body still have their Slugga UGA shirt from Tiger raggs

and their Slamma Bamma Shirt....That shirt came from an auburn Alabama basketball game season played before the big game of 89

...I also still have the 89 AU bama game Sweat shirt from Tiger Raggs..

205095[/snapback]

I've got the '88 UGA shirt. "Dawg meat is sugar sweet." I still have my 89 bammer game shirt and score shirt. Since we're talking about game shirts. If you remember the 89 bammer game shirt "Grand Slam Alabam."

It listed the years 86, 87, and 88 but did not have 89 on it. In 1990 the shirts said "Royal Flush." It listed the years 87,88,89, and 90. As we all know Auburn lost that game in 90. I claimed that it was a curse because they went ahead and put 90 on the shirt. When I first saw the 4 of kind shirts this year with 02,03,04, and 05 on the shirt I had a fit. I was afraid of another game shirt curse. I'm glad to see the curse is dead. WAR EAGLE! 4 in a row

Archived